Hiya! Have a few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crambole

Jan 22, 2010
Arizona, U.S.
Hey how's it going?
I'm T.J. and I've been smoking about a pack of analog cigarettes for 7 years. Out of those 7 I've been smoking the menthol variety for the past 4.

Big thanks to everyone on this site. Compared with a lot of other forums I've used (relating to any topic), this one has not just an amazing amount of info, but of outstanding quality info!

I saw an advertisement somewhere on the web for electronic cigarettes, but was a bit lost when researching what product to get. A lot of the websites seemed kinda shady, like they were advertisements set up to look like unbiased review sites.

I called my dad today, as he had mentioned one of his coworkers used electronic cigarettes, hoping she could make some recommendations. That's how I found out about this amazing site :thumbs:
11 hours of research later and here I am :p I have a few questions that might be easier for someone to help me with than for me to find answers for on my own. :)

The questions basically pertain to the Joye510
1. Does anyone know of a website with a variety of color options for a Joye510 kit? Appearance is a major factor for me and I would *really* like a glossy black batt w/purple LED if anyone knows of a site that has that color scheme in stock :)

Ok, so I guess it was just one question. :p

I'm really excited about getting into this! I'll pay it forward after I'm vapin' it up :D
Thanks in advance for your help!

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
Welcome Aboard and I'm glad that you found this forum because you have definitely come to the right place.

You can find exactly what you are looking for at the best price and fastest shipping right here. Just select mirror black for color and your purple led and you'll be one happy vaper in just a few days. Oh, and I highly recommend getting the manual batteries too.

Also while your there check out their e-juice and get yourself some menthol flavor (small sample bottles) too. If you can afford it, get yourself a Passthru (you can get a starter kit with one of those included too) so you can sit at any computer, plug it in to the USB port and use the computers power to vape with rather than use your batteries. Also, a PCC is a good idea too if you are not near a computer/outlet. It contains a battery (built-in) that recharges your 510 batteries on the go.

Good Luck!

:thumbs:

GregH

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
Georgia USA
Also, a PCC is a good idea too if you are not near a computer/outlet. It contains a battery (built-in) that recharges your 510 batteries on the go.

Yeah. A PCC is a must-have with the 510 if you're on-the-go a lot. You won't regret having one. And I, too, definitely recommend the manual battery. I keep forgetting the 510 even has an auto option.

Crambole

Jan 22, 2010
Arizona, U.S.
lol, yah i was def. going to go manual. I'm at home a lot, but I'm going back to school in a few days and going to have some 8-10 hour stretches. So far I'm planning on getting a kit, pcc, passthru (98% of the time I'm playing WoW or on my PS3 this one is a must hahah), an extra batt, extra att, and menthol juice.

The cignot item says "NoBox" does that mean it doesn't come with the original box or something? It say's to leave comment for tip style and i def. don't want whistle tip.

I'm also planning on getting a bunch of small bottles of juices. Does anyone know of a margarita juice? Top (rugged I know) had margarita flavored tobacco that was bomb.

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
No box simply means that it doesn't come in any special or fancy box that some kits come in that you don't need. Other than that, their Joye 510 is 100% original with all the goodies they come with.

And yes, during checkout there'll be a comment box where you can type in "Round tip cartrdges" and they will provide them for you.

:thumb:

Dudeman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
New Bedford, MA
Actually I found that I prefer the whistle tips as the round tips are a bit larger around than an analog.

No box is exactly that. I think it's cheaper for them to ship it that way. The box ends up in the trash anyway.

If you have long drives you might want to consider an adapter that will allow use of your passthrough while driving, or a battery mod. The mods can go for a couple days between charges.

I skipped the PCC once I found out how long (or should I say short) the stock batteries last and built my own mod.

Crambole

Jan 22, 2010
Arizona, U.S.
Ah ok right on, and also it says "pick color for pcc" where you can choose mirror black? So the batts will match that?

Thanks Dee :) I love the idea of it and the way it looks (Fear and Loathing), I've never been able to get it to work comfortably though (such as with black & milds) :( I'll get some of each then and practice xP that would be pretty convenient now that u mention it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread