Hobo RDA Clone Drip Tip Confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nkucz

Jan 30, 2015
Rhody
Doesnt come with a drip tip??? Thats wierd as hell for any rda...If it uses a specialty mouthpiece like the dark horse it should just come with it, otherwise I'd assume it'd use a standard drip tip...but I'm not intimately familiar with the hobo either

Ugh ikr. If you look at the link under the "includes" section it does not say anything about a drip tip. Also, the pictures do not show a drip tip!

Edit: After watching a YouTube video and reading the comment section, the user has a 2puff adjustable air flow drip tip on his Hobo RDA Clone by Infinite. The 2puff is a 510 drip tip so I'm assuming it's 510.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoPQav5YWAY

Last edited:

Bjorhyn

Verified Member
Oct 20, 2014
Colorado
Wow really? I mean am I alone in this? Ive bought the plume veil and plume veil 1.5, Zenith V1&2, Mephisto, Magma, Little Boy, Freak Show, Dark Horse, and plenty others and every single one of em included an OEM drip tip (all authentics)...Am I alone in this???

Nope. About 90% of what ice purchased came with a drip tip.
Only a few I've run across didn't have one included.

I have noticed that some cheaper clones don't come with one, probably to keep the cost down. You'll also see tipless atties at B&M's.

CoilinTrouble

Jan 17, 2015
Lebanon, Indiana
Even at my B & M every RDA has its own drip tip. Admittedly my B&M is pretty snazzy but still...I always took it as a given...i mean if youre new to RDA's and order one thinking you'll have everything you need, get it all set up, THEN realize you need a drip tip too?? Thats one of those...
angry-dog-meme-generator-god-dammit-e44cd4.jpg
Moments...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread