Holiday coupon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
First off, hey guys! Long time no speak :) I've been busy with the website and more or less burnt out on forums for a bit. Hopefully I'll find some time to post here and there.

Secondly, Dan or Chris, can you tell me if you plan to do a Thanksgiving coupon code? I want to place an order but I'd rather wait if you guys are gonna offer a discount. Thanks! I'm sorry if this has already been covered but I couldn't find any mention of it.:blush:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
We're putting together a very nice sale for Black Friday...
WHAT !?!
cheveux-dresse.gif
I ain't gots no Black Friday Moneys
pleurer.gif
Oh I'm so depressed nows eben more
girl_cray2.gif
my last package from you guys was 'mis-shipped' by dem dumb postal peoples and is still sitting down there in Cocoa, FL. I'll prolly never get it now and I can't do the sales either
pleurer.gif
oh woe is me damm its

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Please do let me know what happens with that shipment...

WHAT !?!
cheveux-dresse.gif
I ain't gots no Black Friday Moneys
pleurer.gif
Oh I'm so depressed nows eben more
girl_cray2.gif
my last package from you guys was 'mis-shipped' by dem dumb postal peoples and is still sitting down there in Cocoa, FL. I'll prolly never get it now and I can't do the sales either
pleurer.gif
oh woe is me damm its

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
will that sale be a go at 12.01 Friday or maybe on Thanksgiving?

Question #2 for Dan/Chris: I seem to recall that you had wick and wire available for the asking with orders in the past. Is this still the case? I plan to attempt redoing my first vivi in the near future. Looks simple enough... so I will probably totally screw it up. ;)

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
At least it's getting closer!
:laugh: Not by much, it's just moving around the bottom of the state. I live in the upper half :laugh::laugh:

GV only has one address for me so I KNOW they sent it to the right one. The Post Office is on my CRAP list right now cuz it's THEIR fault ! :glare: I've NEVER had to wait more then 2 days for my Danno Candy. This week long stuff is fer the birds ! :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread