Not open for further replies.

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
@Harmonic
Well tell us a bit about yourself, Are you 3rd, 5th or 7th?

funny you put it that way really since i am a third lol
smokingrt i like that deff. i use harmonic-flux as my email. it was inspired by a friend of mine who always referred to my place as being in static temporal flux because the only thing you could count on to be the same was that everything would be different. I lived in a loft above a shop and my roommate and i would rearrange the place on almost a daily basis... well it made more sense then haha

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
i use harmonic-flux as my email. it was inspired by a friend of mine who always referred to my place as being in static temporal flux because the only thing you could count on to be the same was that everything would be different. I lived in a loft above a shop and my roommate and i would rearrange the place on almost a daily basis

That is cool I like wordplay.... I am a bit of a wordsmith amongst other things that I do. Gotta keep busy. Idle hands are my workshop ....oh wait I mean ...crap now they are all gonna know. Harmonic where is Desoto, I used to live on the border in Alton Ill. went to St Louis all the time for thing like cheaper gas and my modeling jobs (I was younger thinner and sexier....well the first two anyway). I love to move new places when I can just spent some time in the GREAT state of TX (no sarcasm loved it) first in Houston then El Paso. Like Houston better. Thinking Orlando next just for kicks but that may be the last move for a bit so I have to make sure before I go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread