Need an alternative to LiquidXpress Honey Flue Cured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, awesome news. I just got Backwoods' Honey Flue Tobacco. Turns out the change in the liquidxpress flavoring had very, very little effect on the awesomeness of Backwoods Brew Honey Flue. I'm so happy right now.... finally....

I ended up back on analogs after running out of LX HFC, which was pretty much the only juice I seemed to like to vape every day. Kinda all hit at once, ran out of juice, ran out of cartos, and my POS lavatube took a dump on me, and I was flat broke. So got back on analogs for past 6 months... I just got a shipment of a new Vamo from healthcabin (ego Bamboo ther call it there) and a bunch of new tanks and cartos and such... bought a years supply to make sure I never run out again! Just ordered 4 30ml bottles of HFC that fave not even arrived yet when I found this thread... I am gonna be Sooooo dissapointed if this HFC is not the same! I literally just dropped my last $200 to get back on the ecig again!

But, on a totally off topic note... I have tons of bottles of juice that I did not much care for (on the magnitude of 50 bottles) and have been sitting around for over a year most of them. But I was eager to try out my vamo so I loaded a new iclear 16 about 1/2 way with some dekang flue cured tobacco (which was horrid when I bought it 6 months ago.. was hoping maybe it changed... it hasn't...) So I started trying to experiment with something... had some Vaporbomb 555 which has a very strong honey taste to it, to try and rid the dekang of that 'dekang twang' and it helped a little... started adding a few drops of this and that to the point I now must have 10 varieties of juice in this baby and the last 2 drops just turned this stuff into the most authentic "BURNING" cigarette taste of anything I've ever had. It's called "Sweet Caroline" from iVape, and its SUPER STRONG stuff, VERY "Smokey" like it has some kind of smoke flavor for making BBQ sauce type stuff in it. Anyway, I very much did not like this stuff by itself but experiment with it using just a couple drops to add some "smokiness" to something else. If I could re-create this mixture I think it would be the perfect vape for newbs getting off the analogs, but at this point I have no idea whats in it really hahaha. Its mostly dekang flue cured, and 2-3 drops out of 10 or so other bottles of random stuff.

Anyway, I'm praying the HFC is still good, otherwise I may have to try some of this backwoods stuff, but they sure seem high, and whats this LIMIT of 1 60ml bottle... thats not enough to last me very long. Dont think that would last me 2-3 weeks tops:/ If its not like I remember, I may try going the way of DIY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread