The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Honey & Hand Grenades by Zombie Juice

Discussion in 'VG E-Liquid Reviews' started by Surreal Vapist, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Surreal Vapist

Surreal Vapist Full Member

Jan 11, 2015
    This stuff has a unique flavor, not quite honey not quite kiwi (at least that's what I get from it), and also slightly creamy/buttery. They sell it in 0, 6, and 12 mg strengths, so if you want 3mg you need to mix. I'm wondering if anyone else has either heard of this or tried it, and especially if they've had it tested for diacetyl or other harmful agents because there's no information about the maker on the bottle. It just says "order online at NHvapes.com", but I went there and couldn't find it. I've seen another maker called Zombie Juice but the artwork on their website looks different than this bottle.

10856665_1609296195970184_767003189994622762_o.jpg

2. Surreal Vapist

Surreal Vapist Full Member

Jan 11, 2015
    forgot to mention, it just says "MAX VG" but it doesn't cloud up as much as some other 80/20 stuff that I have. The only place I can find this is a local shop in Manchester NH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.