Hookah pens?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyVsGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
We have a 21 year old daughter that smokes. We're sending her an ego setup to try to get her to quit. She asked if they're like hookah pens. I've tried looking them up but are these kind of like disposable gas station e-cigs but in hookah flavors? Are they worse, etc?

I couldn't find much on them but we told her she can regulate her nicotine and that by recharging her ego batteries it'll save her money instead of buying analogs, and it will hopefully help her quit.

Nacon

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Long Island, NY
I wasn't too impressed with a disposable hookah pen I got at a local B&M out of curiosity. The device was nicely designed, manual battery with a big button. Power cutoff to prevent overheating after 12 seconds on. Lasted a solid day. I wasn't impressed because it was simply a fruit flavored disposable e-cig for $14.

If you're in the market for disposables, check out this website: Electronic Cigarettes | Electronic Cigarette | White Cloud
The flavors I tried were great and many other ECFers feel these are among the best in the market if not for the deal alone.

I was a big hookah fan, had a club in college. Literally seen it all, hookah'd with a vase of red wine, grapefruit shisha bowls, making a small fire in the woods with some matches and twigs to heat up coals, etc... Grew tired of maintenance and setups. Towards the end of college I switched over to the e-cig. Southsmoke Hookah company, the one I bought all my stuff from, has some hookah pens in their inventory now too. lol. This kind of makes me want to try the one hookah thing I never did back in my day, using a pv adapter where the bowl goes so I can vape instead of using shisha.

vicflo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2009
Virginia
from what i gather is the majority of the ones i saw in florida were basically flashy looking ecigs that are coupled with fruity/hookah flavors as opposed to tobacco based ones.

If you ever been to a hookah bar you will notice that 80% of the flavor lists are all fruity flavors... watermelon is a good throwback flavor for a lot of people i know that have smoked hookahs before. then again you either like it or you dont. I have used melon ejuice before and it is basically a stronger flavor version of what a real hookah one would be.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Saw a guy puffin what I thought was a 510, and he glanced at my big ole 1300 Ego with an EVOD on it and gave a little nod. Since it was a funny color, I asked "what brand is that?" and he said "this is a hookah".
For a moment, I thought he was talking about his date, but no.
I think basically, it's another name for what amounts to cigarrette shaped PV's, mostly when available in colors and fruity flavors.
I suppose there COULD be a different type of juice involved...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread