Status
Not open for further replies.

Locovamp87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2012
Atlanta, Ga
I would like to know this also, I went from hookahs to e-cigs over two months ago and im still searching but i can tell you what ive found so far. For me I try to stick to flavors most commonly found for hookahs and move to other flavors i like from there (still searching for my all day vape). Your gonna want a VV PV to find that sweet spot that gives you the throat hit and huge plumes of vapor similar to hookah smoke. I recommend an Ego twist or spinner to start with (i have to get one) because it seems like i need more volts than my basic ego and V2 cig can supply. And I love the amount of vapor i get from cartomizers more so than clearomizers (weird). And i plan to get a tank to keep up with the amount of juice i go through. But i have not tried any atomizers so i cant tell you anything there. But any info you find please let me know.

Cicada

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
Riverside, SoCal
this is part of why i switched to vaping -- setting up/tearing down/cleaning the hookah was way too tedious, and i would do it almost every day. Now it only comes out for parties.

You wont get HUGE clouds like you can with hookah, but still enough to "play" with your smoke. 50/50 works well, but to get more vapor, youll want higher VG content AVE makes good stuff and they make 100% VG juices and 90 VG/10 Distilled water blends, too.

Jaxn73

Dec 6, 2012
Naples
this is part of why i switched to vaping -- setting up/tearing down/cleaning the hookah was way too tedious, and i would do it almost every day. Now it only comes out for parties.

You wont get HUGE clouds like you can with hookah, but still enough to "play" with your smoke. 50/50 works well, but to get more vapor, youll want higher VG content AVE makes good stuff and they make 100% VG juices and 90 VG/10 Distilled water blends, too.

Ave? And I diy right now if I add a few drops of distilled what are advantages and disadvantages

BlkWolfMidnight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2012
Virginia
Im still a hookha smoker, i vape to stop smoking cigs. But hookha is still amazing.
you can get the hookha flavors from ecigexpress.com

Yup, as I recall you had Hookha eliquid from HotVapes, but in your opinion did it come close to the real thing or was it off. Would be helpful to those looking to experience the real thing in a PV. I know one day I'd love to try real Hookha but so inexperienced I'm affraid I'd set the house on fire trying to figure it out :).

pherik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2012
Chantilly VA
Im still a hookha smoker, i vape to stop smoking cigs. But hookha is still amazing.
you can get the hookha flavors from ecigexpress.com

Yea the people would like to know those as I didn't get a chance to try them. Would you suggest them to people who have never tried hookah flavors? What was the throat hit like? Taste? The waiting public would like to know. :D

bigaak

Verified Member
Dec 19, 2012
East Coast US
Hey pherik, there are soooo many hookha bars/lounges around your location, and I would just hit one up and try it out. Most popular flavors would be grape&ming, double apple&mint, and mix fruit. However there are many many more flavors that people still favor. So I would go to a hookha bar and try it out. Remember 1 hookha bowl could last several hours depending on expertise of smoking it, placing the charcoal, size of the head and other acts. The flavors are about the same as ecigs. Hookha hits alot harder in the chest, not throat than ecigs. And it does cause phlem since the clouds of smoke inhaled is much much more than ecigs.

BlkWolfMidnight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2012
Virginia
Hey pherik, there are soooo many hookha bars/lounges around your location, and I would just hit one up and try it out. Most popular flavors would be grape&ming, double apple&mint, and mix fruit. However there are many many more flavors that people still favor. So I would go to a hookha bar and try it out. Remember 1 hookha bowl could last several hours depending on expertise of smoking it, placing the charcoal, size of the head and other acts. The flavors are about the same as ecigs. Hookha hits alot harder in the chest, not throat than ecigs. And it does cause phlem since the clouds of smoke inhaled is much much more than ecigs.

Would rather have an experienced person along with though, as with most things when your new to it there is always that question that can only be answered by experience alone. I do know someone that would suit just fine work schedule permitted, I'll ask and see if he is avalible some time (ofcourse after payday as I'm broke as a bloke at the moment).
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.

Jaxn73

Dec 6, 2012
Naples
Flavor matches about 80%, experience is about 50% since hookha produces so much more clouds than vapeing. Hookha doesnt have nic, so it doesnt give that throat hit, but since hookha is light by charcoal, it hits harder in the chest. Very relaxing and tasty.

Hookah does have nicotine. High quantities of it. It just varies by brand of tobacco. I was an avid hookah smoker and I switched to vaping for reasons regarding girlfriend and family having problems with it. I'm basically looking for something that produces as big of clouds as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread