Not open for further replies.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
unfortunately what is good for one person isn't best for another...just keep playing with the watts
example I don't vape over 30w so I doubt i'd be able to help you
also you posted in the e-liquid forum ;) instead of the tank or coil forum :D
just because the coil is rated at 70-80w doesn't mean you have to vape at that, but that is what the manufacture says is best for the coil

wackygt

Nov 4, 2018
Sweet spot for me is full open airflow at 70 or close it off to about 3/4 at 60-65. That's on a Drag2.

Agree with this wholeheartedly. My falcon is currently at 70 w with airflow 3/4 open

Op - keep experimenting although I will say that not everyone I have spoken to has found this tank to deliver outstanding flavour (although most do). For me it's on par with my Uforce tank with fireluke mesh coils.

wackygt

Nov 4, 2018
You're gonna change the coil because the drip tip is turning brown, really. I change my coil when the flavor is gone or it's burnt.

Well I am still pretty new to sub ohming so wasn't sure if continuing to Vape it was a good idea or not. Flavour was fine and wasn't getting any burnt hits so I was probably being overly cautious. I take it you have had that happen before?

bubba106

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2018
Well I am still pretty new to sub ohming so wasn't sure if continuing to Vape it was a good idea or not. Flavour was fine and wasn't getting any burnt hits so I was probably being overly cautious. I take it you have had that happen before?
Ohh, didn't know you were new to the game, carry on;);)

• Agree
Reactions: wackygt

ShawnB85

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2013
Savannah, GA
Had an interesting situation with the Falcon this past weekend. Changed my M1 coil out for some F1's, when I get a new tank I typically buy a pack of each coil just to see what they all have to offer then re-purchase the good ones I like. Anyway, I put the F1 in, primed, let it sit in Squeezed Mango juice. First 100-200 hits were amazing, then things went south. I would get a burnt taste every other hit unless I let it sit for 20 minutes between puffs. Kind of weird and unimpressed by the F1 coils. I went ahead and put another one in (last one in the pack) and tried some Tea Time juice that doesn't use any sweetener to see if that was the issue. It lasted me last night for 2 hours and I have it with me today at work so we shall see.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Im a week in on the m1. Flavor is still there but getting a little off, so i dropped in the m2. Holy cow, night and day. Im vaping it at 70w, just like i did the m1. But this one is better. Way better. Waaaayyy better. So far, i really like this tank and mesh coils. Even the new cotton taste is oddly pleasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread