The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

HorizonTech Falcon

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by paulc35, Feb 12, 2018 at 5:15 PM.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. paulc35

paulc35 Super Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mason,Wv
    Let me start by saying wow. I have been using Smok tek T8 Beast and not much has impressed me, but the falcon with these new coils is impressive. Fiber&flax,wood,pulp coils produce great clouds and tremendous flavor from your ejuice. It comes pre installed with m1 mesh coil, wood pulp and cotton. Now supposedly these coils are suppose to hold up longer. We will see, but the tank is top notch 5ml with an easy top fill. This tank has been mostly sold out. I found mine at direct vapor. The tank goes for $34 and it's worth it. If you haven't been impressed by a sub ohm tank the falcon is worth a try

• Like Like x 1
  2. paulc35

Supporting member
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mason,Wv
    Horizontech Falcon

Attached Files:

3. Letitia

Letitia Nano Junkie

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    How long have you been using it Paul?

4. paulc35

Supporting member
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mason,Wv
    Just one day and yes it's early, but after owning every "great tank" made this is the only one that ever impressed me out of the box. I will repost after a week, but so far this one is my new favorite. the m1, which is a 0.15 ohm coil at 70 watts (70-100) produces a warm, but not to hot vape. There are about 4 different coil types. The last tank to impress me was the Smok tek T8 beast. I rarely ever post reviews of tanks...

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Letitia

Letitia Nano Junkie

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Have you tried the Horizon Tech Arco coils?

6. paulc35

Supporting member
    Jul 24, 2010
    Mason,Wv
    I think I've use every horizontech tank, but that one
    The Duos is the last one I bought and it is a Smok tek T8 duplicate and can use the T8 coils, but for some reason with all things being equal I don't think the Duos produces flavor as good as the T8.

Attached Files:

• Useful Useful x 1