HorizonTech Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulc35

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mason,Wv
Let me start by saying wow. I have been using Smok tek T8 Beast and not much has impressed me, but the falcon with these new coils is impressive. Fiber&flax,wood,pulp coils produce great clouds and tremendous flavor from your ejuice. It comes pre installed with m1 mesh coil, wood pulp and cotton. Now supposedly these coils are suppose to hold up longer. We will see, but the tank is top notch 5ml with an easy top fill. This tank has been mostly sold out. I found mine at direct vapor. The tank goes for $34 and it's worth it. If you haven't been impressed by a sub ohm tank the falcon is worth a try

paulc35

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mason,Wv
Just one day and yes it's early, but after owning every "great tank" made this is the only one that ever impressed me out of the box. I will repost after a week, but so far this one is my new favorite. the m1, which is a 0.15 ohm coil at 70 watts (70-100) produces a warm, but not to hot vape. There are about 4 different coil types. The last tank to impress me was the Smok tek T8 beast. I rarely ever post reviews of tanks...

paulc35

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mason,Wv
I think I've use every horizontech tank, but that one
The Duos is the last one I bought and it is a Smok tek T8 duplicate and can use the T8 coils, but for some reason with all things being equal I don't think the Duos produces flavor as good as the T8.

Attachments

• 15184572200872039343158.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 50
  • Useful
Reactions: Letitia

paulc35

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mason,Wv
Let me start by saying wow. I have been using Smok tek T8 Beast and not much has impressed me, but the falcon with these new coils is impressive. Fiber&flax,wood,pulp coils produce great clouds and tremendous flavor from your ejuice. It comes pre installed with m1 mesh coil, wood pulp and cotton. Now supposedly these coils are suppose to hold up longer. We will see, but the tank is top notch 5ml with an easy top fill. This tank has been mostly sold out. I found mine at direct vapor. The tank goes for $34 and it's worth it. If you haven't been impressed by a sub ohm tank the falcon is worth a try

Oh and since Ive owned every Horizon tank except Arco. The falcon is the best and might be one of the best period. Its above the Uwell III, and Smok TFV8 slightly

AshKicker

Mar 10, 2018
Chicago
I’ve been using the Arco 2 coil in my TF V8 cloud beast and that one is amazing as well

Evesevere

Dec 5, 2017
I have been using rbas for the last year and I have always had a bunch of sub ohms. Love my Uwell crown 3’s, Valyrian, Vandy Vape disc, and just got a FireLuke Mesh last week that is amazing. I got the falcon last night and can’t wait to use it! It looks really fabulous. It’s weird because it’s like I’m going backwards and using mostly sub ohm tanks now. They are making so many new and interesting tanks it’s hard not to buy them. But I’m stoked about the falcon. Very rarely do I buy two tanks in less than a week but sometimes it seems like you have to do it LOL

AshKicker

Mar 10, 2018
Chicago
Sub ohms have come such a long way lately that I went from building to buying tanks and just priming and vaping.. lol. I absolutely swear by my cloud beast. Huge coil selection from many manufacturers. I’ve been using only subohms for awhile now, that they have gotten much much better than they used to be. I built for so long long and dripping and dripping and dripping that now it’s nice to just fill my tfv8 and go haha. Especially with the T10 and t8, which is my personal favorite.

AshKicker

Mar 10, 2018
Chicago
I have been using the Arco a-4 and t6for a while now. One thing I will say about how long a coil is going to last. I was using a homemade juice with zero sweetener for about three weeks and in that time I went through almost 400 mL of juice with one T8 coil and it was still functioning like normal!! At the same time it had just about zero flavor but lasted for ever. The moral of the story is the more sweetener the shorter life you will have no matter what brand you are using. But in saying that I usually only use transistor or naked juice and I get about 120 mL and the smok coils and about the same on the arco.

Evesevere

Dec 5, 2017
I have both. The Luke has great flavor but the coil’s last less than a week and I was told that you could burn them without juice to get them clean but it doesn’t get them anymore clean than usual. I also have the falcon and the falcon has fabulous taste and better than the fire luke. Everyone says you can change the flavor in the fire Luke without changing the coil and everyone says you can change the flavor in the fire Luke without changing the coil and you can taste it but I don’t feel that way.
I have vanilla cream soda and orange cream soda I put both in the fire Luke and the only one I could taste good flavor on was the vanilla. I did the same with the falcon and I could taste the vanilla at first and then I put the orange in and I could taste the orange.
I had to get a new Falcon because the both pieces of glass did not fit right on the tank. It feels fine until you change the coil and then it’s Jagged Edge Central. Then I use the replacement glass and it was also Jagged Edge so fortunately they exchanged my tank.
So there are no leaks but you need to make sure when you take off that glass put in your coil that it is smooth and there are no rough edges because that could be what causes leaks and I would definitely find a brick-and-mortar place to buy from because yes it is $45 but you can get it exchanged if something is Wrong with that. I am kind of bummed because I thought that the fire Luke was going to be amazing and everyone at the shop I go to was promoting it but honestly it’s a juice Hog and I would get the falcon. That’s just my opinion and I don’t use many sub ohm tank’s but when I do I make sure they have good flavor

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread