HorizonTech Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
I don't have a falcon mesh. I do have the freemax mesh pro, the single is rated 40 to 70 watts, I vape it at 50/55 watts, the double is rated 60 to 90 watts, I vape it at 60/65 watts. I've yet to try the triple which is rated at 80 to 110 watts. I prefer a cooler vape so I vape near the lower setting. Good luck on which ever you chose.

Surfer369

Sep 1, 2018
The pockex is a mtl device that comes with a .6ohm coil. The mod will fire between 18 to 23 watts. The freemax mesh pro is a big step, I enjoy dl subohming but not every one does.

When I bought from the vape store they they said it does DTL and that’s how I have been using. I also juts changes the coil that came with it 0.6ohm to the spare which is the 1.2ohm, I like the 0.6ohm better.

So going back to freemax or the falcon which coils come with it? I saw a review on YouTube don’t remember exactly but it said that the m2 coil is better than the m1.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
@Surfer369 – Just note that you will not be able to use either the Horizon or the Freemax tank on your Pocket X. You will need to purchase another Mod - one that can at least accept a 24mm diameter tank and output at least 50 to 80 watts. If you are a fan of the stick type mods the Unwell Nunchaku would be a good candidate. Outside of that there are literally 100’s of mods that come is all shapes, sizes, colours and power output.

• Agree
Reactions: dennism

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
The freemax mesh pro comes with a dual mesh installed and a spare single mesh coil. The starter kit is about $25 to $30, the coils about $10 to $14 for a pack of 3, depending on if you want the single, double or triple mesh. The falcon starter kit is about $21 to $28 and comes with an f1 and a m1 mesh coil. A 3 pack of m1 coils is around $10, good luck in finding the other mesh coils for the falcon.

ShaneB73

Aug 19, 2018
I've got a few Falcons, using dual and triple mesh coils. They are great tanks, however I can not get over the pulp taste on some of the coils which seems to last for several refills. Don't get me wrong they are still great, flavor wise, for me it seems, it just takes a bit to get really good.
I haven't had any bad taste on mine, been running just the M 1 coil in it. Haven't the regular coils, just the mesh. I'm waiting for the release of the improved triple mesh coils. Which ones are the dual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread