The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Dear Guest, 

ECF will be down for an extended period Tuesday 25th January from 6am central / 7am Eastern. 

This is due to a server migration. With any luck we'll by open by lunchtime. Thanks in advance for your patience :)

@low_tar_neil

Dismiss Notice

Hot Buttered Rum

Discussion in 'Kai's Virgin Vapor' started by FloydianSlip, Aug 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. FloydianSlip

FloydianSlip Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2013
    The Astral Plane
    Greetings and salutations! :)

I just wanted to pop in and say you folks hit a home run with Hot Buttered Rum!

I am loving that flavor very much and just wanted to say great job and thank you. :)

Disclaimer- My taste buds belong to me and me alone so my opinions on juice are purely subjective of course.

Peace out and keep vapin' :vapor:

2. kittypie

kittypie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2011
    Charlotte NC
    FloydianSlip, so glad you found a favorite in the Hot Buttered Rum! Vape happy! :vapor:

3. Annette Rogers

Annette Rogers Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2010
    California USA
    Thank you for the kudos, FloydianSlip! Love your name, by the way! :D

4. underd0g

underd0g Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2013
    MN
    Kitty has been the best, email response times are consistent and to date they have the best natural flavors. Ive only had the cream Carmel 50/50 so far but I LOVE IT. Im waiting on some marshmallow "pillow dreams" mix for a special order I placed last week, can't wait to try it in the new pro tank 2 I got today!

5. underd0g

underd0g Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2013
    MN
    I sent an email about doing combined shipping on 2 orders that went out today at the same time but no one replied back. It was for order numbers 40012 & 40832 both were for eliquid and both shipped at the same time, however I paid for shipping twice. I just so happened to place 2 orders for a total of 3 bottles of juice within a few days and had asked well ahead of time. Maybe you could get me a free ship on my next order? Thanks for listening :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.