Hot vape battery AND ego-ce4s battery acting funky with large clearomizer! HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA
So, I have a 2.8ml clearomizer tank pictured below:
daseme8a.jpg

AND JUST RECENTLY, both batteries started acting like they were dying/dead when I try to use it!!! Stick on one of my 1.6ml clearo's... They work fine! DX
PLEASE HELP ME!!! My large tank is my favorite!!! I'm desperate!!! :-'(

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-

grad2003amd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Morgantown, WV
you might have to take it apart and look at the top of the battery where your tank screws on. there is a post in the middle, just nudge it with tweezers or something to pry it up a bit. You might not be getting a good enough connection. Happened to me a few days ago! Just be careful not to pry too hard or you will tear it out, and you don't want that to happen! You are the first person I have seen that has Hot Vapes stuff! I do too! LOL :p Hope this helps!

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA
you might have to take it apart and look at the top of the battery where your tank screws on. there is a post in the middle, just nudge it with tweezers or something to pry it up a bit. You might not be getting a good enough connection. Happened to me a few days ago! Just be careful not to pry too hard or you will tear it out, and you don't want that to happen! You are the first person I have seen that has Hot Vapes stuff! I do too! LOL :p Hope this helps!

I'll give it a try! Let you kno how it works! Got it at a smoke shop out of desperation... Usually I buy cheapos online.. :)

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA

Had to use a safety pin... Poor safety pin, being bent... But I think I nudged it.. Seemingly is working... I'll keep ya updated lol! And I'll see if it works on the cheapster too!

-Vincent Van Gogh-

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA

Well.. Got about four or so puffs out. And it did it again.. Idk what's going on... NEVER DONE THIS B4!!!

-Vincent Van Gogh-

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA
Yeah. I am pretty much a newb, so the battery connection is about the only thing I can help you with ATM. Hope you figure it out and are vaping regularly soon! Sorry I can't be of more help!

Yeh it was the ohm core... Both batts didn't like the higher ohms.... Oh wells...

-Vincent Van Gogh-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread