Well, I've FINALLY....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA
Quit analogs(tobacco in general), completely!!! Purely vaping my ecigs!!! Went through a panicking time cuz I had to move suddenly, & misplaced my 450mAh replacement battery(my 1100mAh adjustable died :-$) as well as my 30ml Peach 48mg nic eliquid... And went to use my 650mAh and it broke... DX
So, a few days later my bf broke down and bought me a $20 battery from our local smoke shop... Here is a pic of it:
ygyhy2e9.jpg

LUCKILY, my 2.8ml tank/clearomizer wtvr u r gonna call it s tough and hasn't broken...!
7a9anu2e.jpg

This WAS my 1100mAh setup...:
abezyret.jpg

y2e4use7.jpg

I usually buy my liquids online, and my batteries from chinabuye... And I have several 1.6ml tanks.... That are setup like this:
re2a4ama.jpg

And I'm FINALLY back online, thanks to THIS baby!!! "all hail freedompop!!!"
ytysa6y7.jpg

And yes that IS my true SSID....

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
Nice pics jFulcher, and I love your avatar. Congratulations on quitting the stinkies, but 48mg would knock me on the seat of my pants. I had a mini panic when the sofa ate my spinner and I had to cut open the bottom of it to get it back.
Wife wasn't took happy, but I also found $1.32 in change and the remote we though the dog had eaten, so it all worked out in the end.

Mountain_Rain96

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Atlanta Ga.
I ordered 2 ego batteries from chinabuye...both the batteries broke, the ce4s were faulty and the charger didn't work

I was curious about ChinaBuye for awhile, but I did some digging around on google, and read so many horror stories about them (reviews that were not on their site), that I steered away from them and started looking at FastTech instead, another China based company, as I'm sure you know by now, if you've spent more than 3 minutes here at ECF.. FastTech has a pretty good reputation here, so I just took the plunge this morning and placed my first order with them. I'm curious, though, how long did it take you to get your order? I had read some reviews where people said it could take up to a month.

Adamsville

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2012
Atlanta, GA
I was curious about ChinaBuye for awhile, but I did some digging around on google, and read so many horror stories about them (reviews that were not on their site), that I steered away from them and started looking at FastTech instead, another China based company, as I'm sure you know by now, if you've spent more than 3 minutes here at ECF.. FastTech has a pretty good reputation here, so I just took the plunge this morning and placed my first order with them. I'm curious, though, how long did it take you to get your order? I had read some reviews where people said it could take up to a month.

I cant recall the exact time, but it wasnt a month. I remember ordering them on New Years Eve, and I was vaping in January-- so I'll say 2 or 3 weeks.

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I got a Vamo V3 from FT last month. Ordered on the 7th with the understanding of "Ships in (business) 3 days". It actually shipped in 1 business days with 2 weekend days on the 10th. Recieved in perfect condition in my mailbox on the 20th.

Here's a link to an independent rating site for online sales that may be helpful Store Ratings & Reviews - ResellerRatings.com - Find Trusted Stores

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA
I ordered 2 ego batteries from chinabuye...both the batteries broke, the ce4s were faulty and the charger didn't work

Yeah well... You kinda gotta expect that for the price.... At least at some point.... My 450mAh is pretty decent.... And both my chargers have never given me any problem. But the 1100mAh NEVER AGAIN!!!

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA
Nice pics jFulcher, and I love your avatar. Congratulations on quitting the stinkies, but 48mg would knock me on the seat of my pants. I had a mini panic when the sofa ate my spinner and I had to cut open the bottom of it to get it back.
Wife wasn't took happy, but I also found $1.32 in change and the remote we though the dog had eaten, so it all worked out in the end.

48mg makes me vape less.. And also I mix it w/my 36mg Mountain Dew liquid XD it tastes über good!

-Vincent Van Gogh-

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA

I've placed up to 8 orders or more and had them take 10 days-3weeks... The ten days was mostly quick ship items... The tanks last pretty well, I've never had them go out on me.. And as long as you're careful with the battery it will last a little while.

-Vincent Van Gogh-

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA
Welcome and congratulations. You might want to try to get down to 36mg E-Juice. That is the recommended highest mg to use. That is what I used after 35 years of red 100s. Of course I chain vaped at first.

As I said before, it makes me vape less. I take 4-5 puffs off my ecig and I'm good for at least 2+ hrs.

That is if I'm doing something that doesn't leave me bored..... XD~

-Vincent Van Gogh-

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA

ALSO, chinabuye has a ONE YEAR WARRANTY ON ALL ITEMS PURCHASED FROM THEM!!! Soo... I've usually followed thru w/the warranty... But their engrish is so bad I don't bother...

And yes I meant to say engrish... No I'm not racist either.

-Vincent Van Gogh-

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA
<30ml Peach 48mg nic eliquid

48mg??? that is scary high. most people think anything that high is meant to be diluted.

Nope sold as vaping eliquid... From a reputable site...
Been vaping it for months now, and nothing bad has happened. *choke choke gag* jkjk.... :p

-Vincent Van Gogh-

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Nope sold as vaping eliquid... From a reputable site...
Been vaping it for months now, and nothing bad has happened. *choke choke gag* jkjk.... :p

"Doc, I've been smoking 4 packs of Marlboros a day for months now and nothing bad has happened..."

oh well, whatever floats your boat

jfulcher2

Apr 10, 2013
Tucson, AZ USA
"Doc, I've been smoking 4 packs of Marlboros a day for months now and nothing bad has happened..."

oh well, whatever floats your boat

Well I was trying not to delve into it... But I'm in an extremely tough situation... Monetarily... And in every way possible... What do you suggest I dilute it with...? Since I LITERALLY don't have the money to even pay attention... I was trying to joke around the situation instead of getting seriously into the fact that if there's something I have to buy to dilute it, I cannot afford it.

-Vincent Van Gogh-

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
Well I was trying not to delve into it... But I'm in an extremely tough situation... Monetarily... And in every way possible... What do you suggest I dilute it with...? Since I LITERALLY don't have the money to even pay attention... I was trying to joke around the situation instead of getting seriously into the fact that if there's something I have to buy to dilute it, I cannot afford it.

-Vincent Van Gogh-

That's the beauty of these forums, everyone will have an opinion and it will probably be different to yours. If it works for you, it's the right way.

If you did want to dilute it, you could buy a small bottle of pure VG from Walgreens, Tractor supply or CVS or something. It's going to cost you about $7 though...
At a pinch, you could always dilute it with a little distilled water.

But as you said, it works for you, so keep on vaping on.:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread