HoverOver not working FF

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Ditto on alerts at first try, clicked on and alerts came up, closed and now alerts work if hover over.
Thread titles hover ok on Slimjet 32 bit debian (Chrome/Chromium distro).
Yesterday the site seemed to run slower ( approx.1.5 times slower) using old "ECF" style.
Suspect site is still being worked on, I hope.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
still being worked on :)
I sometimes get the dead reply box.

When things "get stuck" I found if I right click mouse and use that refresh icon then things work.
Gets me by till it can be fixed :)

All these things affect our moderating tools too...fwiw

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Oh, I did assume it was Oliver and his band of Misfit Programmers but it all worked OK on Chrome. All good now.

I'm not liking the new FF too much yet.
doesn't work for me on chrome and I too also get the dead reply box, using ecf dark... had to switch over to the new aluminum to be able to reply but this white background is killing me. hopefully they fix it soon or get the dark aluminum skin out.

• Agree
Reactions: Katya

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
The only thing that consistently doesn't work for me is the back arrow in quoted posts (the arrow that's supposed to take me to the OP)--reloading doesn't help. Real bummer if the quote is from a different thread. On a couple of occasions I missed a reply box here and there... Hover over works just fine (in ECF skin, W10, Chrome).

But I miss my little personal box that used to sit above Members Online Now... Is it ever coming back?

upload_2017-11-9_19-23-42.png

Sorry, @r77r7r. Didn't mean to derail your thread. :blush:

Last edited:
Reactions: Letitia

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
FWIW, me too. Can't get hover or a text box to respond to a thread, but reloading the page (usually) fixes it, and so far reloading two or three times has never failed. Yeesh.
I still have to reload most of the time to get it to work.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Also when trying to respond to threads have to reload or refresh to be able to type. Hit or miss works when it wants to.
That happens for me on starting new threads or new PM's, there is no test box to type the message in until I refresh the page.

• Informative
Reactions: SteveS45
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread