FA- Forest Fruit vs. Tutti Frutti vs. Citrus Mix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

supremekizzle

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
Minnesota
I want to create a fruit mix but can't decide between these three. Well actually just the FF and TF because I want a citrusy vape regardless, so ill end up getting the CM. How about between the FF and TF, anyone tried either or both. Could you descibe each please. Hopefully neither of them taste like artificial fruit punch. How was the Citrus one? I noticed the citrus mix doesn't include lime, WTF FA? Also is quite a shame they don't have a berry mix. Thanks for any input.

Edit: after going on the FA website and looking at the pictures next to FF and TF; I think the forest fruit is the one I'm looking for. It has some berries in it per the picture. The tf seems to have apples oranges and pears, just the kind of fruits that would be in a juice box, yuck! Don't get me wrong, I love all these fruits seperate but never cared for the overly sweet taste of artificial fruit punch. Please still feel free to input about them though.

Last edited:
IDK about FA TF, but the PA one is supposed to be like Juicy Fruit and some add bubble gum to it. I was on the fence ordering some of these but didn't get any. I think from what you are saying you might like the Forest Fruit. Google some reviews and also sometimes it is good to look on liberty flights for reviews.

OT but I am going to try that barley malt I got sometime soon. It smells just like the regular barley but with some sweet-maltiness that one could probably get elsewhere if you are still trying to do ECOpure.

Nikhil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Louisville, KY
The Forest Fruit Mix to me doesn't really taste tropical, but more like a fruit punch made from real fruits. The Tutti Frutti is more like what you were saying it looked like, a Capri Sun type juice box. In my opinion, Citrus Mix has a touch of Lime, but there is no real dominant flavor and I think it has citric acid and perhaps a bit of malic acid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread