How about a Cafe Press shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent009

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
I'd be happy to set it up, just charge the regular price, no markups, but on the t-shirts we could list information that's important for people to know about e-cigs on the back of the shirt and a link to these forums on the front with a logo of some sort. Spreading the word is one way that works and I know that no matter where I go I have lots of people who ask me a ton of questions about my ecigs. If I could just point to my t-shirt or a button or hand them some kind of handy card that gives them quick information it'd be a big help.

What I'd want everyone to do though is discuss what should be on these things. Like what exactly should be on the T-Shirt for example?

Obviously you can't put all the same kind of info on a button so what's best to put on a button?

A hat? Cards or something, I know they have those. Heck you can even burn a CD on CafePress, anyone here got a band that wants to record some esmoking songs? Hahaha. :)

No, but seriously, this could be beneficial.

Thoughts?

-Mike

P.S. I'm a creative person, I'm not happy if I'm not making something, so I'd enjoy doing this.

The quality of the materials they use is so cheap as to be unusuable, or at least it was. At least their coffee cups stain with coffee after a few uses (Urnex can't even clean the stains out), the printing on the t-shirts fades fast..

There are other options out there, less cheap but AFAIK much better quality merchandise..

Just IMO... they may have changed but I've never used them again.

roxinal

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
marshalltown iowa
I'd be happy to set it up, just charge the regular price, no markups, but on the t-shirts we could list information that's important for people to know about e-cigs on the back of the shirt and a link to these forums on the front with a logo of some sort. Spreading the word is one way that works and I know that no matter where I go I have lots of people who ask me a ton of questions about my ecigs. If I could just point to my t-shirt or a button or hand them some kind of handy card that gives them quick information it'd be a big help.

What I'd want everyone to do though is discuss what should be on these things. Like what exactly should be on the T-Shirt for example?

Obviously you can't put all the same kind of info on a button so what's best to put on a button?

A hat? Cards or something, I know they have those. Heck you can even burn a CD on CafePress, anyone here got a band that wants to record some esmoking songs? Hahaha. :)

No, but seriously, this could be beneficial.

Thoughts?

-Mike

P.S. I'm a creative person, I'm not happy if I'm not making something, so I'd enjoy doing this.

Thats a great idea. Also how about if someone was to make signs to stick in the rear car windows, in their house windows, or even signs to put in their own yard. Also word of mouth, I been showing this to s lot of people who smoke and never heard of ecigs. Just a thought
Roxinal:rolleyes:

Argent009

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
If anyone knows of a place that's better than CafePress that'd give us some optional items that'd be cool. But most of the ones I've seen offer either very few items (T-Shirts and maybe hats at most) or require you to order in bulk. That's always been the beauty of CafePress, that you can get the stuff made to order in small numbers. I have quite a few CafePress made t-shirts and none of them have faded too badly. You do have to turn them inside out when washing them (but that should go without saying for any type of transfer printing) and I don't care much for some of their products, true, but, the mugs are fine by me. Never had a staining problem. I have bumper stickers made there on my car that have been on it for over 2 years and they still look good.

So y'all think we should just go with the CafePress idea? Or does anyone wanna suggest an alternative place?

Window decals are something Cafepress doesn't offer, unfortunately because I know a LOT of people who wanted those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread