Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
No, I don't. I moved here 10 years ago with my infant daughter and haven't explored Fort Lauderdale much at all. I drove there for this show from where I live in Melbourne. I guess it was a cool venue for shows, huh?

It was insane back in the day. Saw my first concert there. - Rush. I was like 13 or 14. It got tear gassed because the gates didn't open on time. We were in a major mob at the outside gates. It was mass pandemonium. I got separated from my older brother and somehow avoided getting trampled. I'm lucky that I survived. I think people were trampled to death.

I was drunk and other stuff too. My older bro took care of that with Heineken and stuff he brought down from Gainesville.

I did (throughout the tens of thousand of people there) run into another friend there for the show.

We somehow managed to find my older brother and his car after the show. He was worried as hell. If my parents only knew :)

I've also seen Van Halen (when they had Dave), iron maiden, ratt & poison (I never liked the poison part of the show) tesla & ingwey malmstien (spelling), AC/DC (Johnson) def leppard, dio, Ozzy and prolly a few others before they finally closed it down.

Now I hate all that old shizz.

Wild memories from Hollywood :)

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
It was insane back in the day. Saw my first concert there. - Rush. I was like 13 or 14. It got tear gassed because the gates didn't open on time. We were in a major mob at the outside gates. It was mass pandemonium. I got separated from my older brother and somehow avoided getting trampled. I'm lucky that I survived. I think people were trampled to death.

I was drunk and other stuff too. My older bro took care of that with Heineken and stuff he brought down from Gainesville.

I did (throughout the tens of thousand of people there) run into another friend there for the show.

We somehow managed to find my older brother and his car after the show. He was worried as hell. If my parents only knew :)

I've also seen Van Halen (when they had Dave), iron maiden, ratt & poison (I never liked the poison part of the show) tesla & ingwey malmstien (spelling), AC/DC (Johnson) def leppard, dio, Ozzy and prolly a few others before they finally closed it down.

Now I hate all that old shizz.

Wild memories from Hollywood :)

Great story. I like or liked all of those bands you mentioned. I also prefer newer music, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread