Status
Not open for further replies.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY

RARE EARTH "IN CONCERT" 1971 Pete Rivera: drums, lead vocals, percussion Gil Bridges: woodwinds, vocals, percussion, flute John Persh: bass, vocals Ray Monette: guitars, vocals Mark Olson: keyboards, vocals Ed Guzman: conga, percussion I) Just Want to Celebrate 4:42 2) Hey, Big Brother 7:26 3) Born to Wander 4:24 4) Get Ready 23:34 5) What'd I Say 6:30 6) Thoughts 10:47 7) (I Know) I'm Losing You 14:04 8) Nice to Be With You 2:22

I still have my vinyl of this, good times, brother, good times. I bought the mp3 version and that is what I listen to now. Thanks.

Reactions: muzichead

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
So tonight I was just sitting here watching some video's and ran across this one that I'm posting. The reason I'm posting this is I was at the show the prior night in Santa Ana @ the Galaxy Theatre for the warm up show and I had missed out on tickets for the Anaheim show that was on my son's 17th B-day the 4th and he was seriously bummed because he wanted to see this tour and lineup because the album was so good.

So the morning of the 3rd I'm listening to KNAC in So Cal and they make an announcement for a warm-up show and you could only get tickets at the box office and it just so happened I lived about a 1/2 mile from there and the box office was opening in about 30 minutes so I dropped everything to go over there and it was mayhem and a couple hundred people in line already... The place had a capacity of like 300 or so at the time!! Long story short, there was a ticket limit you could buy and I was able to surprise my son for his B-day and treated him to see these guys tear it up. I was a little concerned about Reb Beach replacing George Lynch but about 3 tunes in there were no worries and the guy tore it up to say the least....

I hope someone enjoys this as much as I did tonight...

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Oh yeah! I rarely get over to this thread but so glad I did! Thanks @muzichead and @JC Okie for getting my groove on tonight. Got to see Zepperella perform outdoors in our little town of Guerneville last summer! Amazing! Yes, Fleetwood Mac and Janis of course. Must visit here more often (and perhaps contribute).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread