How can I get a banner? Sorry, went on a tangent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex Ave

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2012
Florida
I see in some members signatures that they have banners with how long they've been vaping - how much money they've saved, etc.

I also noticed that some of them have a company (e-cig/e-liquid) logo's on their page. Curious how that got there.

We were lucky enough to attend a vapefest here in FL, and was able to meet, sample SEVERAL vendors products (liquids, mods) all at once, and sadly I have to admit, I've spent quite a bit of money finding my right juice, vendor, even who I will buy my current e-cig (ego CTwist - hoping Santa will get me a ProVape mini for Xmas) from.

There is a company here in Fl, and that REFUSE to purchase from. You know why? When I called them, they treated me like a LITTLE GIRL, and was like "why don't you have your husband call us back, and we can explain to him what to do..." Oooooooooo I'm so MAD just thinking about that jerk right now! :evil:

Anyway, as the bigger person, I'm never going to name specific vendor names of who I wouldnt purchase juice from (because its so diluted) or the sexist creep, who wanted my husband to teach me the ropes. BUT as a consumer, I wouldnt mind giving props to who I actually DO purchase juice and/or e-cig supplies from.

Sorry for the tangent.
I just want the banner so I can see how much $ I've saved!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hi - if you see one you like, most of the time if you click on it, it will go a page to create one. You then copy the code to your signature.

ETA: There is a company here in Fl, and that REFUSE to purchase from. You know why? When I called them, they treated me like a LITTLE GIRL, and was like "why don't you have your husband call us back, and we can explain...

That is beyond stupid.

Last edited:

JCJohn23

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2012
Prescott, AZ
On a lot of those signatures people get them from ecig websites. I got mine from reosmods.com they just have you type in how much you smoked in a day, how much a pack cost, etc. Then they give you a little code to put in your signature section.. HOWEVER you have to have like 15 or 20 posts before you can have a signature ;)

lilac7779

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
East Tennessee
I have looked everywhere for the reason it's telling me i can't have a signature! I don't even know where to start typing posts to get to 15 or 20..lol I guess this will count as 1 :vapor:

Goodc, welcome other new people and you can get your five posts, then post in other forums...modding, General E Cigs...etc. I think I logged about 10 posts my first day here.

Jacoji

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Portland, OR
#15 for me. I have my signature URL all set up and saved. Happy that I will now be able to see how long it's been since I had a cigarette. 4 months? It's been at least 15 years since I've been without a cigarette for 4 months. Most pleased that I don't even want one anymore - even when drinking (my previous downfall).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread