How can this avacado be so bad when it’s supposed to be so good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
AAAGH! You need a dropper or needle bottle to fill it ( a unicorn bottle is NOT long enough), it leaks everywhere because you can only fill it from the one section the sliding door covers without messing up the cotton and there’s no way to tell if the door is open of shut except there is a gigantic juice mess when you try to fill it.

DOES vape like a champ though, I got to give it that.
/rant

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Sorry to hear about it, B. Hopefully you will have more luck with the real thing? At least you know it's the "Avocado" and not anything you are doing. Is it still within time to send it back to the seller?

Anna
I wouldn’t know how. Still fighting with it. I did find one review on it which labeled it a good atty with a garbage juice fill system. Wasted a bunch juice though decoding the annoying invisible door but I think I’ve more or less got it now. It does have excellent flavor which is supposed to be better than the regular avacado, and is better than the pharoh25 imho.

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
AAAGH! You need a dropper or needle bottle to fill it ( a unicorn bottle is NOT long enough), it leaks everywhere because you can only fill it from the one section the sliding door covers without messing up the cotton and there’s no way to tell if the door is open of shut except there is a gigantic juice mess when you try to fill it.

DOES vape like a champ though, I got to give it that.
/rant
W
I
C
K
I
N
G

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
W
I
C
K
I
N
G
Yes and no. Figuring out that the door closed off only one quarter of the available juice hole space and figuring out how to tell if it was open or closed without being able to see it was a big chunk too. I did redo the wick eventually but only because I messed it up after the fact trying to fill in the wrong hole.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The door has a click close. That little overlap that requires and extra move to make sure its shut. Also, the grommet needs to be perfectly seated for the door to close and seal.
That’s the normal avacado. I have an “avacado bottom air flow” which really should have had a different name than avacado as it’s more or less totally different. I meant to buy the regular one :/

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
That’s the normal avacado. I have an “avacado bottom air flow” which really should have had a different name than avacado as it’s more or less totally different. I meant to buy the regular one :/

Ahhhhhh, I see. Have not Vaped it. What a drag. Return it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread