The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How do I build this rdta

Discussion in 'RTA' started by AvaOrchid, Dec 16, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AvaOrchid

AvaOrchid Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    $3.66 Panglao Styled RDTA Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer - 24mm, SS, Black - B (free shipping) - FastTech.com

$3.66 Panglao Styled RDTA Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer - 4ml / stainless steel / 24mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

If anyone can help me with how I can build this that would be great. There's four holes that I assume I put the wicking through...the tank doesn't appear to come off or at least I can't get it off and the only review that I can find of it isn't a build so I'm a little stumped and I don't want to go at it blind it's my first rdta.

• Love Love x 1
  2. Daniel Forsyth

Daniel Forsyth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    They are your wicking holes.
    If you rest the ends of your wick against the outside of the tank and trim the ends about level with the top of the tank and then poke it through the holes you will have enough poking through to get a good juice wick. You don't need much wick poking out.
    I hope that explained it ok:confused:
    Any questions at all just ask:)
    Here's a picture of one of my dual coil RDTA's with 4 wicking holes.
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. Don29palms

Don29palms Moved On ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    You'll probably have to take out the 510 pin to separate the tank. I agree with Daniel on how to build it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. AvaOrchid

AvaOrchid Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    That's exactly what I thought and then the positive block came off inside the deck.. I hurried up and screwed it back together because I don't know what the heck I'm doing is that normal? I mean if I can unscrew it I can obviously screw it back in if that's what it takes to take the tank off I would like to clean it

5. AvaOrchid

AvaOrchid Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    Absolutely! Thanks so much.

• Love Love x 1
  6. Don29palms

Don29palms Moved On ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    Yeah that's normal. Just pay close attention how it comes apart so you can put it back together.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.