How do I change E-Liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin Seth

Jul 5, 2016
Hi, I'm about to order my first vape, and want to be prepared for maintaining it. When I want to change flavors, do I need to clean out my tank, cotton, and atomizer? I haven't found what I should do. Also, do I need to order extra things like coils or something? Is that also necessary?

P.S, this is the vape I'm getting: eGo ONE VT - Joyetech

the ego one vt

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Hi, I'm about to order my first vape, and want to be prepared for maintaining it. When I want to change flavors, do I need to clean out my tank, cotton, and atomizer? I haven't found what I should do. Also, do I need to order extra things like coils or something? Is that also necessary?

P.S, this is the vape I'm getting: eGo ONE VT - Joyetech

the ego one vt
If you don't want the flavors to bleed together, you'll want to clean out everything, a quick rinse is usually good.

Also, yes, coils/atomizer heads do need replacing eventually. How long they last depends on how much you vape, at what power, and how much your liquids gunk up the coils. Darker and sweeter liquids tend to gunk up coils faster.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Coils need replacing. Tanks need cleaning.
i.m.o. a factory coil is a factory coil and should be thrown away. If that's all you use you don't need cotton and all that jazz, really. Sure, you can save/refresh factory coils, but that (to me) is kind of scrimping to emergency levels.
If you want to 'build' then build on a proper rebuildable... enjoy!
I do both systems. I use plug and play (for work and travel) and RTA/RDAs at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread