Status
Not open for further replies.

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
Aloha! Pfft, so I still haven't figured out how to do carriage returns in this "Advanced" editor, probably something to do with me using IE10 in Windows 8, but I digress... What I want to find out is... How on earth do these reviewers that I see on YouTube get these huge thick "Clouds of Vapor" from their eCigs? In particular, PBusardo who does a lot of reviews and runs the tasteyourjuice.com website gets a nice thick vape every time, regardless of the carto/clearo/atty and mod configuration. Is it all in the juice? I recently saw a review of the KGO-VV (Which is identical to my PV) and there were huge thick vapes... So I'm pretty sure my PV can generate these things of beauty. I'm using Vision 2.0 rebuildable clear's, and I've seen reviews of them making thick vapes as well. I've tried many different voltages, several different juices (although I am pretty certain they are all 50/50 PG/VG) and while I am satisfied with my vapes, I want more. I want a big huge thick vape! So what's the secret guys? I've only been vaping since early November, so anything you guys say I'll believe! Don't take advantage of my ignorance! LoL! Mahalo!

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
Just when you thought it couldn't get harder (have you seen this one?):

Some of it will be the draw - if you watch Phil Busardo's videos you notice he takes quite a long draw. When I do that I get lots of vapor too. But I don't always want to do that. :) Take a long draw for several seconds, like 7 seconds, and see what happens.
PG/VG 50/50 should give you enough vapor. I vape 80/20 or 70/30 a lot, and when I vape 50/50 I get clouds. The first time I vaped 50/50 I freaked out a bit there was so much vapor. And that was on an X2, which is ego size.
Also, keep in mind it may look like more streaming out at the camera.

Last edited:

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
the long draw is some of it, the other part is multi draw to get the head good anf fired up. watching busardo you will see he takes the first drag and blows it out his nose while still drawing on the nova and usually the head is nice and hot and will give you a big vapor cloud.
also while he does this he keeps the nova tilted so the wick is flooded and doesnt run dry.
figuring out what he does is how i started to make my friends go wow!

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Some of its know how A fresh cart or atty will produce great vapor at the right setting. RBAs when tuned in right can make clouds also if your using a clearo you just dont get that great of vapor production from them I use 70pg/30vg and get great vapor from my stuff. It takes some trial and error and playing around. Yes if you blow vapor at you web cam it looks impressive but I can fog the room with my genies and a fresh battery.

also press the button as you bring the mod to your mouth gets the coil and juice heated better than when you press it when its already in your lips.

Last edited:

Los Marauder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Iowa City
Clear 100%vg juices.

Dark juice coats the coils of your carto fast (what you dry burn off) and makes them inefficent. 100%vg is thick and will blow your mind on vapor. Not all 100%vg is the same though. Some cut it with water, and the different brands flavoring may or may not be as concentrated. Still the easiest way to get vapor.

Bosco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
San Antonio
Pretty much what everybody else has said - but also make sure there isn't a cieling fan or desk fan on where you're vaping. It sounds funny . .but the other day I was vaping in my room and thought my atty was dying or something - i was getting very little vapor. The cieling fan was on, lol. Once I turned it off I was getting my usual vapor production.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread