How do I know when the carto is ready to go in a syringe tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarnacc

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2011
south texas
I know the answer to this is in here somewhere but I just could not find it. I just made a syringe tank on a 2.0 boge carto and filled up the tank. I have read somewhere that if you look in the top, the filler will still apear white so how do you know when it is ready to go? I have also read that you should not fill it manually from the top like you would without the tank. That particular advise is very hard to follow. I am looking at that white white filler and I really want to drip on it. It looks so unhappy!

Izord

ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2011
USA
You can get a new carto in a tank to fill and saturate really fast by placing your finger on the connector end to mostly cover the air hole and sucking on the drip tip end.

The negative pressure will cause fluid from the tank to seep into the carto hole and wick into the filler all the way to the top really fast.

Once you see liquid at the top of the filler let it rest for a minute or two then blow the excess, if any, in the air channel onto a paper towel, then it's ready to vape.

Jeremy-WI

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2011
SW WI
brokepainter, syringe tank is a cheap homemade tank for using on a carto, there is a thread here about how to make your own.

When I first get a punched/slotted carto ready for a tank, I will fill the carto like I normally would for not using a tank and then only fill the tank about 3/4 full, the excess juice from the carto will usually transfer into the tank and not flood--it's worked for 3 weeks for me. I haven't had any luck putting a dry carto into a tank and relying on the juice to soak into the carto on its own, I tried it once, let the carto and filled tank set overnight and got a mouthful of burnt carto crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread