How do vapor stores allow customers try different e-juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
Well, my store has individually wrapped disposable tips and I love to try all the different juices. I just take my tip and start vaping ;) Good stuff.

I'm not sure about the nic levels in the samples, they probably are 0 but the nic is gonna change the taste a tad isn't it? Although, the Strawberry that I tried and the one I bought (24mg) tasted exactly the same.

jhiga

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2013
Honolulu
The local Volcano stores here have all the flavors available for testing in 0, 8, and 16 mg strengths. They have dedicated drip atty's for taste testing, along with drip tips for customers to use. The drip tips are sanitized with alcohol after each use, but I like the disposable drip tip idea better.
Unfortunately, the drip atty's are usually crap at the local stores.
They'll let me drip on whatever atty I have to my hearts content, too, though.

If I'm rocking my RBA, I'll just drip straight on the coil, and if I've got my cartotank combo, I'll usually resort to using their equipment. I've bought a few drippers from them just to sample liquids though, and it wasn't a bad purchase, but it's more convenient for me to just bring an RBA.

dbug

Apr 19, 2013
SoCal
The funny thing is that when I made a decision to open my own B&M shop and had an idea of a location, I decided to drive by the available retail space and guess what? I saw a banner over the top of the store "Coming Soon, Electronic Cigarette"...

Now I'm searching for a new location further away.

I like all of the information on here which is giving me ideas of how to run my new shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread