Do you shop online or offline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Running the online business in the same building as the store should be an advantage for vendors. Yes, there's cost with a storefront vs a warehouse and retail footage is more expensive than warehouse space, but unless you run the business out of your home you have to pay rent somewhere. Why not put it in a place where you can also sell to walk in customers?

There would be a couple of salaries to pay, but those people could switch off and work in the warehouse when walk in traffic is lower. I would expect to pay 10% more for the convenience of being able to stop by and stock up and I do run by on a whim and get what I need these days.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I would expect to pay 10% more for the convenience of being able to stop by and stock up and I do run by on a whim and get what I need these days.

If any of my local B&Ms only charged 10% more fer my vaping needs, not counting taxes and gas to get dere, they would have my G-babies portraits on their walls due to their luv of my $pending$!

danc13

Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Rochester, NY, USA
I buy from both my local vape shop and online. I like buying at the store (even though prices can be a little) because when purchasing mods or atomizers i can actually hold the item in my hands and look it over while having the employees at the store there to answer any of my questions. I also like being able to actually try out flavors of e liquid before buying them because the labeled name usually isn't what i taste hahaha. Buying online is nice because almost any item out there is online and for sale. Your are also able to easily compare prices so that you can get what you want for as cheap as it goes for. Both have their pros and cons i guess

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
The people at Stormy's are great for showing and explaining new stuff. Will opened up his rebuildable atomizer and let me examine it. They get to try all the demo stuff, so they are exposed to just about everything. A picture is worth 1000 words. Getting to grab it and examine it is much better. I haven't needed anything that they didn't have or could get so far. I tend to drop by once a week and buy some more juice. Sometimes, I walk out with my CC heated up from things that I didn't absolutely need, but found that I couldn't leave behind!

dailywalker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
Fantastica
I shop everywhere and almost anywhere.

Ill even buy from eBay but I wont tell if you don't. I am enjoying my new VTR today I bought on eBay. I buy gear and most of my e-liquid online.

I have a few shops close.

There is a smoke shop very close to me. Yes it is a smoke shop. They sell cigarettes a few mods and egos, china liquid and alcohol. I credit this shop for me now being a non smoker! The owner isn't a smoker. He asks his customers what they might buy for ideas of what to stock. I bought a cigalike from the shop that didn't work for me a few years ago. I bought my analogs from the store when I smoked since it opened. My son bought an ego from this shop for my mothers day present. If I needed something in a hurry the hours are decent and I would go there.

There is a great shop close to me it is a proper Vapor chain store. The hours are limited though. This is a great store for beginners and I like the liquid they sell. The only thing is they don't sell the nic mg level I vape. They do sell it online but I should stop by my local B&M. Maybe this weekend. The e-liquid it is a bit more expensive but its nice to talk to the staff. I can try new flavors in person. I am happy to send a beginner to this shop. They have a very knowledgeable staff. I would trust them to take the time I would take to teach a new Vapor whats involved. The overhead drives some of the prices for gear higher than I would pay. They stock Provari and Innokin products along with all the other name brands. When I visit I would buy e-liquid most likely.

:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread