Status
Not open for further replies.

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
How do you buy vape device?

Online shop or Physical Stores

IMG_3455(20190611-101057).jpg

Me:I mostly buy vape device in online shop,because the price is cheaper sometime i can get some coupons.But sometimes i will buy vape device in vape stores,because i can try the new device by myself.:D

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I buy in shops when I can because I like that shops exist. I find that there are too many models that change too frequently for shops to keep up though so most of the time I wind up buying hardware online.
Yep,i like shop exist too,sometimes you can get it faster than online,but online have more choice than shop.

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
Online. The last shop I went into i waited for 20 mins whilst two people were talking out the back, one saw me but kept talking to the co worker, the one out front was just chatting away with someone who wasn't buying anything. Nobody even acknowledged me so i walked out and ordered what i wanted on my phone online. Never been back inside a shop since.

Reactions: Freemax_Jerry

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
If local vape shops have what I want I use them if the price is fair and if I rate the shop - simply because I feel "use 'em or lose 'em" applies.

I buy some things on line simply because the local shops don't stock them; I refuse however to buy anything from WISMEC after they demanded that I send them copies of my driving licence or passport as part of their so called age check process. I will not buy anything from any company making similar demands.

Reactions: Freemax_Jerry

Freemax_Jerry

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Online. The last shop I went into i waited for 20 mins whilst two people were talking out the back, one saw me but kept talking to the co worker, the one out front was just chatting away with someone who wasn't buying anything. Nobody even acknowledged me so i walked out and ordered what i wanted on my phone online. Never been back inside a shop since.
Oh,Hope next shop can give you good shipping experience.

Vapedog

Oct 28, 2018
Oh,Hope next shop can give you good shipping experience.
It would be nice to get good service in shops but these days there seems to be a growing lack of assistants knowing their products properly or caring about anything in general. Rarely do I get a hello back when I go into any shop for anything. Mostly its me saying hello hows it going with them saying yeah what would you like. Give them the money, no thanks or goodbye. Is it any wonder so many businesses are losing business these days. So anything other than clothes which I need to try on and food which I choose the freshest, i buy online.
Cheers Jerry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread