How do you carry your Chuck+supplies when going out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use a Cabelas 2 cigar caddy case. Its a bit pricey at $20 but it is waterproof and fits my chuck with atty attached, 2 spare batteries, 2 bottles of liquid and a couple of atomizers. It is also a hard case so I throw it in whatever pocket is handy.

Attachments

• s7_629526_imageset_01.jpeg
    s7_629526_imageset_01.jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 79

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
I use a Cabelas 2 cigar caddy case. Its a bit pricey at $20 but it is waterproof and fits my chuck with atty attached, 2 spare batteries, 2 bottles of liquid and a couple of atomizers. It is also a hard case so I throw it in whatever pocket is handy.

Big Chucks does it fit?

/yoda

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio

Big Chucks does it fit?

/yoda

You gotta link?

Those are also known as an otterbox or cigar caddy...you can find them at just about any cigar/pipe shop..so you can check for fit and actually look at them before purchase
Very very similar to a pelican case, particularly the 1015...however since I have not been chucked I don't know the exact dimmensions so the pelican 1020, or 1030 may be better..I'd give a pelican link but theres dozens and dozens of different places selling pelican online that you can just google it. Nice thing is the lifetime you break it they'll replace it warranty, and they have pick and pluck foam for most models so you can custom the foam for your chuck and other stuff and they wont rattle around..

ChuckDragon

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
San Jose, CA
Chuck, there's a lot of diabetic cases available out there. What are the measurements of this one? It looks like it's JUST big enough.

Debbie

Hi Debbie,
If you remove the atomizer the big Chuck will just fit. I have my little chuck in this photo. I will get a picture posted with the big chuck tomorrow:)

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Glucometer Cases run about 4" x 5". Basically it's just like the Diabetes case except there's only room for two pockets and the elastic band.

I got one for $3.98 on eBay including shipping (although she's apparently out-of-stock). It's worked perfectly for carrying 2-3 batteries, a couple of atomizers, a USB charger and 2 small bottles of liquid. I think it will fit a Little Chuck well but is probably a bit too small for a full-size one.

pretty glucometer cases

ETA: Here's the one I got.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread