• Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: multiple ID of suspended account

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
View attachment 141996

I usually have my Provari in my DIY rubber sleeve. The first one was made from a motorcycle dirt bike handlebar grip that I cut out windows for the LED display, power switch, and end vent hole. I used an exacto knife to make the holes.

I liked the first one so much, and since it was only $9, I made another one that's black. It fits perfectly and the textured surface makes handling the Provari comfortable and less likely to slip out of your hand, and obviously will protect against scratches and scrapes. http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/2/9/192/4770/ITEM/Scott-Hurricane-MX-Grips.aspx
__
View attachment 141997

For going to work or on trips, the Provari shares space with my backup Silver Bullet in an eGo type case. Room for extra batteries and cartotanks. This one is from Smokeless Image. It is different from other eGo cases in that the webbed pockets open from the same direction on both sides. $14. http://smokelessimage.com/accessories/xl-carrying-case.html

Last edited:

hick7373

Oct 13, 2012
SE PA
View attachment 141996

I usually have my Provari in my DIY rubber sleeve. The first one was made from a motorcycle dirt bike handlebar grip that I cut out windows for the LED display, power switch, and end vent hole. I used an exacto knife to make the holes. I liked the first one so much and since it was only$9, I made another one that's black. The textured surface makes handling the Provari comfortable and less likely to slip out of your hand, and obviously will protect against scratches and scrapes.
__
View attachment 141997

For going to work or on trips, the Provari shares space with my backup Silver Bullet in an eGo type case. Room for extra batteries and cartotanks. This one is from Smokeless Image. It is different from other eGo cases in that the webbed pockets open from the same direction on both sides.

I am not a Provari owner, but that is a pretty cool idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread