Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind

belialNZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
New Zealand
In my pocket :)

Although I do tend to use top shirt pocket as I usually have a tank attached and prefer to keep it upright just in case. And I'm in a software engineering profession so it really stays in pocket between car and desk and vice versa, how carefully you need to carry it will depend on your usual activities I guess.

I've never had it fire in my pocket so I don't usually bother to turn it off.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
I have mine super-glued to my hand :)

imag0004mz.jpg

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Thanks, folks.
The ProVari is a little bit much for hanging around your neck, but it is very pocket-friendly. It's literally attached to my hip and never have to wonder where I set it down or fear that it's going to slip out of my hand and clank on the concrete.

[Edit] BTW, the parts for the ugly but functional lanyard were about $4 total.

Last edited:

jayhawk

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
Kansas
I Carried it in a leather pouch for a while , mostly because I had a couple bottles of juice in there . Now that I discovered the tank o matic it's usually just in my pocket or sitting on whatever table is near me . I know you will never want to drop your provari , but I have dropped mine from my top staircase to the hardwood floor below and it worked on the first pull . Nevermind how many times ive dropped it just out of my hand , this mod is much tougher built than you might think .

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
I also "second" Arkador, mine sits next to my pc, my roughstack goes with me...for now...... BUT, for anyone looking for a quality case for it, check out http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...s-leather-mod-holsters.html?highlight=griff's or his website.. SerenityGear Leather
-he's making one for my provari and roughstack atm...just about finished and i'll be omw to pick them up and can't wait...
:evil::headbang::thumb::headbang::evil:

I'd like to see a nice quality lanyard and also a case made available by ProVape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread