The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How do you guys organize your Vaperatory?

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by Brandon3000, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Gato del Jugo

Gato del Jugo ProVarinati ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2013
    US o' A
    Not much to see here..

My stuff is scattered all over the place... :D

2. naturecannon

naturecannon Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2014
    Oregon City, Oregon
    Well then, it looks like you have many photos to upload and share :D

3. vap_drifter

vap_drifter Full Member

Feb 17, 2014
    midwest
    This is my RDA / RTA toolkit.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

4. Preloader

Preloader Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Is that a Sony 2600maH 18650 I see?

How's it working out?

5. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    All my "stuff" at home is spread out in my second bathroom's counter top. E-liquid bottles, DIY items, a Nitecore i2 charger, cartotank & RBA tools. I charge most of my batteries in a Nitecore i4 on my stove top.

For on the go, I use a converted Swiss Gear mini-laptop carry bag for a vape bag. Three zippered pockets is plenty of room for a few bottles of juice, a few cartotanks, a few mods, spare batteries and cartomizers.

SwissGearcomputercase1.jpg SwissGearcomputercase2.jpg

6. naturecannon

Jan 29, 2014
    Oregon City, Oregon
    At the rate I have been going lately this:

repair-storage-forklift.jpg

Wish I could say the same for money but have none left to store :(

I will post up some pics later. I have a little hobby room and a lighted swing arm magnifier glass mounted on my bench (for my eyes and coil builds.) Most gets stored in there. A Little stand I built sits on my night stand with my daily grabs. The stand is my first build and a redesign is in the works, current one is taking up a lot of space and should have been built for just a couple items. I think a block of wood with a couple holes is more Ideal for my night stand containing laptop, cell phone, tablet, coffee, wallet, car keys, butterfinger and of course the vapers must have.....Bottled water!

7. naturecannon

Jan 29, 2014
    Oregon City, Oregon
    My little work area. Six weeks ago this area was littered with left over misc Rc drone parts and tools. Another hobby I abandoned a year ago because I was getting into it way too deep and it was costing me a fortune but damn fun. Mostly online orders for the good stuff, the mail person arriving every other day, always new stuff coming out you had to have etc..........
    Sounds kinda familiar huh?

No, not a drone above, my magnifying glass light. Rebuilds :)
    SAM_0211 (Medium).jpg

SAM_0209 (Medium).jpg

8. aushizz

aushizz Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 20, 2013
    hopefully the beach
  9. RebelGolfer72

RebelGolfer72 Moved On ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2010
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Very cool

I am using 2 of these myself: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Stanley-Black-Decker-ST-SortMaster-Junior-Organizer/17203945
    Great for keeping my coils of Kanthal, different sizes of ekowool, stainless rope, stainless mesh, syringes and small tools in separate compartments still have things in other cabinets throughout the house, but I also see myself putting in my various attys, cartos, extension caps/tubes, coil heads and batteries as well (in the protective cases of course...can never be too safe with batteries). Bulk storage of organic cotton will be relegated to bathroom, and just keep a handful in these storage containers. Juice goes in the mini fridge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. HawaiiVPR

HawaiiVPR Moved On

Oct 19, 2013
    808 State
    Bed Bath & Beyond is a great place to look for e-cig gear etc...

Be sure to check out the section that has the acrylic makeup stands. The lipstick organizers are a perfect fit for your 10-15ml juice bottles. I purchased one that hold about 10 bottles of 10-15ml, 8-9 30ml bottles and 2-3 mods for under $14 ;)

11. mjohnsoniii

mjohnsoniii Full Member Verified Member

Feb 28, 2014
    Ft Leonard Wood, MO
    Ya think? Talk about OCD... Jeez. :nah:

12. WileECoyote

WileECoyote Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2013
    Woodbridge, VA, USA
    I am guilty of OCD. Helps me for my coil builds. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.