Status
Not open for further replies.

uAdC

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
New Jersey
at the moment...

tips-2.jpg

Smokeless Image | Only The Best Electronic Cigarette | Multicolor End Caps - 5 Pack - Accessories

i use yellow for lemonade, green for spearmint, orange for mimosa, etc etc etc... i keep different cartos/juices in different boxes so that i know which color is which flavor

but i hope to get labels, or even an assortment of blank color cartomizers... soon.

Hypnophone

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
FEMA Region VI
A lot of people color code them by putting diff color/types of drip tips in the ends of the cartos so they know which juice goes in which one.

Yep, that's the only method that works for me so far.
I've tried tape (it can melt if the carto gets too hot), sharpies (rubs off), paint pens (rubs off like sharpies).

Color-coded drip tips is the only reliable method I've found...

blue8091

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Vape Town
I use the Smokeless Image colored end caps uAdC just mentioned - and NAIL POLISH - just a drop..works perfectly - and I found tiny hair bands at walmart that were multi colored in a pack for a buck or two and those work great too. The hair band pack has multi sizes in it also and the next size up work perfectly to wrap around small plastic juice bottles too :)

I feel fortunate in that the RN4081 cartos I use come in 5 colors, but as a relative newbie who is still trying a lot of different juices, it didn't take long for me to need something more. zoiDman posted a link to some Tenergy battery cases in this post back a few months ago, and the eBay seller is still selling them.

In each case (which holds 4 AA batteries) I have two cartos and two corresponding 3ml bottles. It keeps them organized at home and is easy to grab on the go. Right now I've got a ton of 3ml samples but I also have some bigger bottles, so I bought some empty 3mls and just fill them with the flavors of the moment and label them. They line up nicely in the storage bin too.

I regularly vape 3 flavors, and bought color coded cartomizers for them, depending on what the original color was when I bought the pre-filled. I was also given some samples and I used those multicolored star stickers on the cart and bottle. The only problem is is that, eventually, everything has a silver star...

As far as just keeping carts organized, I've heard that 45 cal ammo trays work.

MollieA

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
Santa Monica
Yep, that's the only method that works for me so far.
I've tried tape (it can melt if the carto gets too hot), sharpies (rubs off), paint pens (rubs off like sharpies).

Color-coded drip tips is the only reliable method I've found...
That's what I ended up doing... found a good price on some plastic drip tips in different colours. Since I only vape about 3 or 4 different flavours at any given time, it is just easier to keep track with the tips and saves me the trouble of having to label each carto. Besides, my cartos last quite a long time- and sometimes I like to "blend" into another flavour by just changing juice into the same carto.

b2d

Aug 13, 2011
Nashvegas, TN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread