How do you like your Frii cigalike?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndyJones

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2012
Clearwater, FL
floridalawweb.com
I got a free Frii ecig kit containing a batt, one tobacco flavored carto and a charger. I ordered it on Monday and got it on Wednesday. Thanks Frii.

Although I mostly use a twist and have a vamo on order, 808 cigalikes have made up a significant part of my vaping time for over 18 months since I started vaping. The most appealing thing is that frii is the smallest and most lightweight cigalike I've tried. The prefilled carto flavor was not bad, tasted about like the way a freshly opened pack of cigarettes smells.

The batt is shorter than a 180mah 808 batt and both the carto and the unsealed batt are more narrow than an 808 batt. I easily discharged the batt in less than an hour. Still, I was liking it well enough to consider paying twice as much for a five pack of cartos ($14.95) on the Frii website to not let a good batt go to waste until I read a thread from 2010 where the OP said his 2 frii batts were toast in 3 weeks.

Does anyone know what kind of thread these are and whether there are affordable replacement cartos?

Last edited:

IndyJones

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2012
Clearwater, FL
floridalawweb.com
You might have better luck with this in the KR808 forum.
Definitely not an APV.
I did some Googling for ya though and found speculation it is a KR808D-2. (As opposed to a KR808D-1)

Vapor Kings sell em. (Out of stock though)
KR808D-2 or GreenSmoke compatible blank cartomizer - package of five

interesting, i have read old posts comparing the size to green smoke products. I have had mine for a week so and it is still working fine so i may want replacement cartos but don't want to pay Frii's price for them.

IndyJones

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2012
Clearwater, FL
floridalawweb.com
the battery is still working about as well as when new, so whatever the problem was that was reported in post 2 years ago may have been fixed. surprisingly, i'm still using the same carto, the draw is harder but i still get good vapor. I've pretty much stuck with the same ry4 asian liquid all along, that may have helped preserve its functionality. I may regret not getting their cartos when i had a chance to get them at half price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread