How do you make a 100% VG juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atmosphere

Nov 26, 2013
USA
Hello everyone,

New to vaping and off to a great start. Love the Virgin Vapor line.

I noticed many people start making their own e lquids once experienced with vaping.

There are calculators online available to "dial in" the ratios of VG/PG Flavor and Nicotine, to get the finished product you desire.

However I havn't been able to find any calculators for 100% VG juices.

If I were to make a 100% vg juice with flavoring, zero nicotine and distilled water, what ratios am I looking for? Any suggestions?

-Mos

Atmosphere

Nov 26, 2013
USA
Thanks Woodsman but I was hoping for more of an answer with an actual recipe not just a referance. I havn't been able to find what I'm looking for in that thread. For example..

To make one 30ml jar of juice:

6ml flavor

20ml VG

4ml distilled water

That way if i wanted to make e liquid in bulk I could just double(triple, quadruple ect.) the ratios.

i.e. 12ml Flavor

40ml VG

8ml Distilled Water

Anyone have recipes like this?

-Mos

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Hi Mos!

Woodsman gave you the link to a great resource! (Thanks, Woodsman! :) )

I have not tried my hand at DIY too much, but I do know that it depends a lot on the flavor concentrate you're using and from which flavor provider; so it can vary widely between just a few drops of flavoring per 30ml, to as much as 20% of flavoring per 30 ml. I'm sure the folks on the DIY forum will be happy to share their experiences and give you more precise guidance. Best of luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread