How do you store at home and transport your ejuice? SHOW AND TELL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darryl Licht

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2015
So Cal
OK, here is the deal... I am quickly gaining a rather large collection of juices and I need a good way to store and organize all my stuff. I was thinking along the lines of a cigar storage box for home, but I'm new to this stuff.

I'd also like to know your method for carrying your gear when your out for the day, or a few.

So I am asking all of you to show us and/or tell us all how you do it.

TIA!

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
when i go to work i take 2 or 3 mods with kayfuns on them so i have 2 or 3 flavors to switch to. i always take more than 1 so if i have a failure on 1 i have backup. i don`t bother bringing juice. at home i just use a couple of cardboard boxes for my juice that is kept high up on a shelf in the closet. it needs to be out of reach of my granddaughter and my cats. :toast:

Darryl Licht

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2015
So Cal
when i go to work i take 2 or 3 mods with kayfuns on them so i have 2 or 3 flavors to switch to. i always take more than 1 so if i have a failure on 1 i have backup. i don`t bother bringing juice. at home i just use a couple of cardboard boxes for my juice that is kept high up on a shelf in the closet. it needs to be out of reach of my granddaughter and my cats. :toast:

Mine are in a cardboard box too, but its a hassle when it is almost full and I cant see the labels!

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
I'm sorry, I had to laugh. I just not fit a tenth in to a cigar box.

I was in a vape lounge a while back and storage came up and a guy started talking about a Craftsman storage chest on wheels. I said oh a travel box, he said no and...I just lost it. One of my favorite moments.

Like the others, I have a small organizer box for emergencies in the car. Generally a MOD and two spare toppers.

Still cracks me up.

Last edited:

Darryl Licht

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2015
So Cal
I'm sorry, I had to laugh. I just not fit a tenth in to a cigar box.

I was in a vape lounge a while back and storage came up and a guy started talking about a Craftsman storage chest on wheels. I said oh a travel box, he said no and...I just lost it. One of my favorite moments.

Like the others, I have a small organizer box for emergencies in the car. Generally a MOD and two spare toppers.

Still cracks me up.

I didn't mean a cigar box... I meant a humidor... I forgot the correct name.

Something tall enough to stand bottles up and still have room for a mod or two and some attys...

Fuzzy Bruce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Fort Liquordale, Fl.
Right now, I am just putting my juice in a cupboard but am looking to get a nail polish rack something like this.
th

For out and about, day trips I use one of these.

Darryl Licht

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2015
So Cal
I keep all my juices in an extra large cigar humidor. Easily accessible and dark. Works perfect for me though I would love to get a giant nail polish rack for them so I can just stare at all the bottles from time to time...it's a disease

I feel the same way... addicted to buying and trying new juice flavs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread