How Do You Store Your Atomizers, Cartomizer, Tanks etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
box.jpg

The next is what I am getting. It is a turn-style for seasonings. It actually has two levels.

Juice Rack.jpg

djironic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Denver
I generally leave them laying around pretty much wherever.

My wife hates me.

+1 LOL!!!

I'm feeling a lot of pressure to create a efficient and stealthy storage system for this reason, and for the fact that any new vape gear left laying around will spark the all-to-frequently-as-of-late inquisition "So, how much ARE you spending on all this stuff? How much MORE are you planning to spend?"

Best to have some under-the-radar storage in place...

djironic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Denver
And BTW, I just picked up an 18"x12" aluminum case with pick and pluck foam from Harbor Freight (can't post links yet, otherwise I would include a link) for organizing and storing my "DIY juice Lab." Great for securing all those little bottles.

Of course, it looks like a small suitcase and is therefore a bit imposing, so it still has some WAP factors to manage. But it's better than any alternative I've come up with. :)

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
I use a wooden desk organizer from Amazon, though the liquids are starting to get crowded and fall off of the little shelf they are on, so I am looking at cosmetic/nail polish organizers. Still nice enough to keep out on my end table. (Obviously I have no small children around to worry about.)

Rolodex 98800 Wood Tones Cell Phone/PDA Wireless Organizer, 10w x6d x5h, Mahogany desk org.jpg

Holds more than it looks like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread