How does the aerotank perform on an MVP V2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaynesWorld

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
West Central, MN
The Aero tank does great on my MVP. But I would have to give the edge to my Aspire nautilus. A little bit better air and vape control plus a bit better taste. And for only a few dollars more @ 101Vape, if I only could choose one ... it would be the Aspire nautilus

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

BSN-671

Verified Member
Apr 28, 2014
GUAM, USA
The MVP 2 with a Kanger Aero Tank was my very first set up. Within a very short amount of time I realized I wasn't satisfied and soon went back to smoking. Decided to give vaping one last try and went with my first mech and RDA. The difference was night and day and I haven't looked back since. This was just my personal experience.

The MVP in itself was a pretty good device. Long battery life and the power bank feature came in handy a few times.

As for the Aerotank I wasn't impressed. Had a lot of issues with it not firing. Also, the AFC was constantly getting stuck and was a PITA. It did look nice though.

Last edited:

Starlyte2

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2012
Carcassonne, France
Yes...I suppose BDC's must be better, as so many people buy them, but I get loads of vaper fiddling with the recoiled single coil replacements, and the watts on my Vamo. Double coils are so expensive as replaceable items, and a real pain to rebuild yourself. I'm not jumping for a BDC yet, for those reasons. They'll probably go down in price (maybe when Vaping's banned in 3 quarters of the world ? lol!) and I do have a Genny type tank that takes 2 meshes, so I'll experiment a bit on that.
Is there a big difference between 1 coil and 2 coils ? That is the question...almost Shakespearean, future style :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread