Status
Not open for further replies.

samwest

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Gainesville Texas
I can no longer stand the taste of cigarrettes or even the smell of em'. I've tried the IKV tobacco and it's on par with the top vendors of juice that does not have anything but fresh tobacco flavor. I vape tobacco flavors exclusively and prefer blend 4 from Alien visions but IKV's is just as good. Now if you want to try a traditional RY4 then look no further than IKV RY4 gold (PG or VG). I prefer heavy VG juice and this stuff is perfect. Good luck.

pyro12

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
Pittsburgh
The tobacco has a caramel/toffee sorta taste to it with a pretty strong throat hit. It's good!

The RY4 is more of a hazelnut. It's also smoother and the taste lingers more. It's sorta coats your tongue. It also benefits GREATLY by being aged a few extra weeks.

They are both regulars in my arsenal of tobacco flavors.

I'm sure the next poster will completely disagree with me, though :2c:

I should also mention that the taste survives a glass a bourbon. Obviously, this numbs your tastebuds and throat, but the IKV flavors still come through...

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
so the RY4 is pretty tasty? Im almost out and need to get more fast. I picked up vaping again last month after letting it go for a few months... however stress sorta takes you back to old habits and I do not wish to go back to smokes... has anyone tried the menthol?
He has the best only RY4 I have ever tried that I liked. It's the best RY4 made. I got some tobacco today in my order but I opened some RY4 first and can't get enough of it so trying the tobacco will be later.

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
He has the best only RY4 I have ever tried that I liked. It's the best RY4 made. I got some tobacco today in my order but I opened some RY4 first and can't get enough of it so trying the tobacco will be later.

:toast: good deal i placed an oder for the RY4 with an Io6 which I'm now looking forward to getting... to be honestest I've been a 510 attie/carto vapor for a long time so the Io6/306 will be fun to try out :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread