I need recommendations of what to try next!

Status
Not open for further replies.

acv987

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2009
Cleveland, ohio
Im going to put in an order this evening for some juice, and wanted to throw a few atties or cartos in. Just having a hard time deciding what to get next. I normally use LR-510 attys from Liberty flights. I have tried IKV's IKV 510 Cartomizer Gold V2, which I like, but have been a bit inconsistent on the draws, some tighter than others. (i like a little on the tighter side). I just got 2 IKV 510 Clear LR 1.6Ω Dual Coil which are great for vapor and TH, but flavor with IKV Ry4 is lacking. Whats next for me? I was going to try the 801 fusions, but LR is out of stock. Id really like to find the perfect carto for me, because dripping can be a hassle. I realize its possible I am too hard to please, so I have been looking at some of the IKV atties, but Im not sure what would be suit me.....

BTW I am not trying to knock ANYTHING IKV. I am extremely impressed in the performance, and longevity of everything I buy. I just know some of the faults I mentioned are just how cartos work....

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
If I could make a suggestion... wait. The Ikon that I am beta testing has a nice tight draw, plenty of flavor, and holds enough juice in one tank for a couple hours of chain vaping. It has become my all day vaping device - and that's stacked up against an AltSmoke BB w/ MAP tank, Liquinator tanks, Apex Alpha Ultramax @ 6v, Reo Grand... among other mods. Battery life is outstanding, too! Check out the beta thread on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread