Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
I've just been doing this for a little more than three weeks, and I can't tell very accurately any more because I'm going between several flavors in different tanks (if we call clearomizers or glassomizers "tanks" -- still not sure on that) throughout the day. In the beginning I only had a couple bottles of e-liquid, only one of which I liked much, so I stuck with that and could tell how much I was using: something less than 2ml per day at 12mg nicotine.

Now I'm using mostly 9mg nicotine, and vaping ... hmm, maybe around 2.5 to 3 ml per day is what I'd guess, on an eGo-type, cycling between three-four flavors during the day. (I have a nascent collection of around 15 different flavors now and two or three big favorites so far, so I'm sampling and mixing, and having a lot of fun with that.) I was a big ol' smoker, but an average or low-average vaper, I guess (though I like vaping a lot more). I think I would consume a lot more if I were using a much fancier / more efficient, more powerful device, but I'm a) still a total newb, and b) feeling very committed to the feel and aesthetic of the smaller size, which seems to fit just right for me. We'll see how that goes. :)

Completely Average

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2014
Suburbs of Dallas
Is that strictly true?

10ml lasts me 5 days. I smoked 1 PAD.

Strictly? No, that's why I said most. There are a lot of variables.

Someone who smoked lights and is using a 24mb juice will go through less. A person who smoked full flavor and is using an 18mg liquid will go through more. A full flavor analog smoker who uses a 6mg juice will be puffing like a steam locomotive and go through 10ml or more a day.

It's not a hard and fast rule, but in general most people who smoke a PAD will go through 2.5 to 3.5ml a day of liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread