mbloomer04

Jan 24, 2014
United Kingdom

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
I should warn you this will be too long (some folks are well aware), deviate from your question and then return and not be nearly as humorous as I might believe; the intent is nonetheless good. When I started (just a tad over two months ago) my first 10ml bottle of 60/40 VG/PG liquid @ 24mg Happy Juice (nicotine) lasted me TEN DAYS.

Then I dropped to a 50/50 mix and it lasted only SEVEN DAYS.

Then dropped NICOTINE to 18% and it was gone in FIVE DAYS.

Now I am on an UNKNOWN NICOTINE LEVEL -- below 18% but greater than 6% ....... I asked that it be mixed that way so I would NOT KNOW how much I was "getting" (and realizing we don't REALLY KNOW how much the body absorbs at ANY given level).

NOW the bottle I am on has lasted me SEVEN DAYS and it is not all gone - perhaps 1ml remains -- mix is 50/50 VG/PG and as noted nicotine is 'unknown'; HOWEVER - the TASTE I am getting is virtually 'none'. It may be 'Vaper's Tongue' I'm told "Taste Buds" malfunction for all of us at one time or another.

I should note ---- I have been on ONLY "Tobacco Flavors" - chasing that which does not appear to exist -- but several do have a "bottom of the ashtray" aroma to my severely abused "smeller" after just over eight decades of use. I'm about to embark on a journey of "gimme everything ya have that is NOT tobacco flavor" so I can turn into one of the raving lunatics (a short journey) who reviews these 'juices' I read about. "Elephant .... Prime Rib", "Wild Turkey Droppings", "Animals Bladders Gone Wild", "Passion Juice Blueberry", and others that have descriptions intended to boggle the mind!

So as you can see a lot of factors influence how long a 10ml bottle can last. It lasts until it's empty and then we ALL start with a fresh one. I'm too limited on space and challenged on by "rules" to do more than a few of my own concoctions here at "Senility Central", however, a kind great-grandkid has snuck me a sufficient quantity of 'fixins' to allow a little "watering down" if too 'potent' and 'spicing up' if too 'weak.

When my 'taster' was working I rather liked the taste of one I named "Drippins' From Nursie's Panties" :ohmy:................ no... no.... "Nursie's BROW":)..... "Nursie's BROW":). You might want to try some of your own as you get further on with your vaping; the folks here on ECF are textbooks on a screen and cordially help even old geezers like me.

My apology for rambling. It's a 'thing' that just seems to happen; I have no 'off switch' until about 3:00 PM.:unsure:

From High Atop the Master Control Tower at Senility Central .......... Old Man Don

** Abbreviated reply to your query: "...the bottle I am on has lasted me SEVEN DAYS and it is not all gone - perhaps 1ml remains".:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread