Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diablo Marrón

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Tacoma Wa,
I use about 30 or so ml a week I think it depends alot on what you vape with..and how much..I use a carto in a tank and run a 1.7ohm at 3.8 volt and vape alot.
But i know if i use a vivi nova type tank It uses alot more..or a higher ohm carto at a higher volt uses WAY more juice than a 1.7 at 3.8v

ECBuggie

Sep 23, 2012
Croatia
Just on average, what is everyone's take on how long a 30 ml bottle of e liquid last you? I'm trying to stock up before heading to Toronto on business and don't want to have to worry about trying to find e liquid without paying a ridiculous amount to obtain it.

Let me tell you how I did my maths. It might help.
I watched how long I go through 10ml bottles of 18mg nicotine and it's a week, almost exactly. I used to be a PAD smoker of Marlboro lights.

Maths shows me that I need twice as much nicotine from e-cig than from tobacco cigarette. (Important note:I don't use APVs).

Then I remembered a funny thing. The mg-s of nicotine from nicotine gums (I used several times when I tried to quit over the years) almost exactly match the mg-s of nicotine from e-cigarettes.

I find this very interesting. This similarity shows that my absorbtion of nicotine from nic gums and e-cigs is almost twice my absorbtion of nicotine from tobacco cigarette. If there is no variable voltage involved and if the nicotine strength is adequate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread