how long does a bottle of juice last you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

legaldisaster

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2013
Maryland
A 30ml will last me maybe a week? It's been a good while since I've ordered any juice because I tend to order 236ml bottles, or whatever is the biggest available. A 236ml lasts me a few months. I switch between a few different juices on an average so some 30ml bottles will survive my vaping habits longer than a week, sometimes not.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
To each their own usage :) so it'll really just depend....I typically vape between 2 to 5ml a day. So if you figure 5ml a day 30ml would only last about 6 days lmfao....or on the low end of 2ml a day it'd last 15 days...so yes you can figure a 30ml bottle will last a week maybe 2.
Always a good idea to have plenty on hand not only so you have some but also so if you get bored you can vape another flavor or mix and match flavors to make something new to vape on ;)

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind
I budget for 60ml each week. A lot of the time I have extra but there are those weeks where I have lost juice with bad cartos or a tank dumping accident. So I have learned the hard way to plan for those times. I also vape the same juice 98% of the time so I order bigger bottles to save $$. I am trying to learn DIY to save $$ but so far my juice mixing abilities are almost as bad as my cooking:)

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
I had a 30ml bottle last me a little over two weeks so I guess I'm going through 12-15ml per week. Is that about average? It is much cheaper to purchase on the internet but that also requires a little planning to allow for shipping so I'm trying to figure out how much I need to keep on hand to not risk running out.

I have heard the average is about 4-6 ml per day. Yes you do have to stock up via mail to keep from running out. When I started there was no liquid available locally. I do have a B&M near now in the event I would run out which is unlikely. You may wish to consider DIY. You can get the results you want with a big dollar savings as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread