How long does it take you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabolee

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2015
Philadelphia
93gc40, I've made those 25 over the span of 2 months. It only takes me about 15 minutes to mix a recipe from set-up to clean-up. But I am also taking care of sick family and a new puppy, so I really don't have that much time. And I don't have infinite numbers of syringes. I like to make sure they are dry before using them again and again. At some point, I may try to get into the weight style of mixing, but I don't have a balance or beakers for that yet

Sicrano

Feb 25, 2015
Portugal
How is the vanilla gelato? I keep running into this problem too. I see a recipe that calls for a flavor I would never think to buy. So I end up having to try substitutes, which don't work out. But I don't want to be stuck with a ton of flavors that I won't use again. Even 10ml bottles add up when I collect a few dozen of them
The vanilla gelato is a nice creamy base, soft and ideal to add a fruity flavour on top. I love it!

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Syringes? I just pass them on water, blow the water away and dry them... That's all...

Yup, i'm not that particular , if my measurement is off by a ml or two i just say "close enough" , i'm not even remotely close to being an expert though , i have a lot of work to do to make it to a "mediocre at best" level .

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
herb, I've noticed that. I've tried a few of their flavors, but not their fruits. I know taste is subjective, but how would you describe them compared to TFA and CAP? I tend to like CAP fruits more

Most consider FlavorArt flavorings to be better than either Capella's or TFA , I have a few of their fruits and i think they are outstanding . I am nowhere near familiar enough to comment on all their flavorings though .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread