Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
I just joined and tried to post something, but says I'm not verified. HOpe I don't have to wait long.... :)
When you first reg, you'll get an email with a verification link, after you go there, you can login and post.

:) Welcome!!

Also:

New Members
When you have registered, you can post in the New Members forum. You can only post in there at first - until you have completed 5 posts. This is for several very good reasons: there are many people who can help you there, including experienced Members who monitor that board. Also, as we are a large and busy site, we attract a great deal of spam. As this mostly turns up in the NM board we can easily control it without it inconveniencing the Members. Before we had this measure in place, we were buried under a torrent of spam, so it is definitely necessary.
New To ECF? Start >>

Last edited:

gonzobe

Nov 15, 2010
Michigan
Thank you for the responses.

Well, after lurking for over a year (I was learning a whole lot), this is my 5th post! Yippee! I just got the courage tonight to finally post and did all 5.

I have learned and am continually learning so much from everyone and have totally developed my "own" vap system based on knowledge gained from many different posts. I can't thank you all enough.

For any newbies who read this post, there is a wealth of information on this site. I have checked out different e-cig forums and this one ROCKS!

Keep on writing and reading! :)

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread