how many are to many?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krjtink

Aug 2, 2010
tampa fla
I started with 510's now I have a dse103, am buying an ego next week. Does anyone know if I can buy a similar e liquid to Viceroy? I have also switched to the cartomizers instead of the atty and the constant re fills, my collection of e cig stuff is borderline obsessed, but I have not had an analog since 5/25/2010! Thank God the vendor I bought from showed me that I needed to push button before it hit mouth and a drop on the atty or I would have tossed the kit in trash, funniest part though, I bought it to supplement cigs at work when I could not take a break and after just a few days thought (lol) why am I doing both? The e cig is just as satisfying and got to be better for me,right? Now if I could just get a grip on all the stuff!! Love this forum. Have learned a lot

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Too many? No such thing. :D

As long as you're not filing for bankruptcy over e-cigs, I think you're ok. Not everyone cultivates a "hobby aspect" to vaping, but it certainly doesn't hurt. The more you enjoy vaping, the easier it is to stick with it.

I have a Kr808, 510, 510 PT, PCC's for both models, 901 and 901 LR atties, 30 different juices, a complete DIY juice set-up including about 15 flavorings... and I'm considered "minimalist" in the e-cig community. ;)

Congrats on quitting, and you'll dig the eGo. :vapor:

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Thank you, this whole blog thing is realy realy new to me. I take it you have or have tried the ego?

Yes, I have. I don't own one, since I primarily use the Kr808 - my 510 is kind of a back-up/chain vaping toy.

But I am acquainted with a vaper who has one, so I have gotten to play with it. It's a very nice model.

xg4bx

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
Phillipsburg, New Jersey
Vaping has become my new hobby (for better or worse :p), I haven't even turned on my Xbox in like 2 weeks lol. I sit on the forum and watch vaping vids on youtube all night (and being an unemployed insomniac gives ya a ton of free time). I've been at it for almost a month and I already have 3 pvs, a 4th on the way, about 300 ml of juice and another 160ml on the way. Now I need to stock up on parts :/. Thank god Halo is coming out, I can turn my laptop off for awhile :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread