The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

how many cartomizers will i need?

Discussion in 'KR808D-1' started by ashora, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ashora

ashora Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    im ordering two kr808 starter kits for me and my bf. was wondering how many blank cartos should i order? the carto has to last us a month. oh and i will be re filling them and washing them.

2. bornagainst

bornagainst Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2009
    Toronto, Canada
    for each kit you should start out with 2 x batteries, 1 x charger and 2 packs of cartomizers.

1 cartomizer would be around 10-12 cigarettes, so you may want to get a couple bottles of juice too for refilling.

Good luck!

3. ashora

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    the kit comes with 6 prefilled Cartomizers. might pic up 1-2 packs of blank cartos..im ordering this afternoon, im so excited! lol

4. ashora

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    definitely getting some juice!

5. Mr_Phil

Mr_Phil Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm new to this. My cartomisers are lasting about 3/4 a day. I am the ubervaper though so about a day per cart should be right for a "normal" person who smokes a pack a day. I got ten blanks so I could rotate. I am averaging about five fills per cart.

6. ashora

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
  7. Mr_Phil

Mr_Phil Senior Member ECF Veteran

I got those as well. You lucked out since they are out of stock now.

8. ashora

Sep 17, 2010
    fulton,ny
    they are still in stock. but the regular blank cartos are not

9. Firefly13

Firefly13 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

May 24, 2010
    Oklahoma, USA
    I usually go through about 10 blanks per 30ml bottle of liquid (if i can be bothered to fill them instead of using prefilled in the first place :D)

10. KILLERkpd

KILLERkpd Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 5, 2010
    East Coast
    I usually go through 2 carts a day vaping, I simply add more juice to them and I am good to go. I have 15 cartos to use but I usually just refill the one I have in the ecig.

Just remember to boil them once in a whilel to clena them out....espceially if you are changing flavors. I only vape menthol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.