• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

How many ml you vape / day? what's your maximum record?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alvin Lim

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
me usually 1 to 2 ml / day....12mg & 18mg
last maximum record 21/6 midnite, 5ml 12mg within 3 hours and use up 1000mah :blink:
equipment, Ego-T LR type B

I was at office doing back office work. Never vape like this since i started vaping. Only happens on rare occasions.

Last edited:

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I'm a 1-2ml/day vaper too, but there are those times, when I'm hanging on ECF and have some new juice or start dripping flavors, that the juice really gets flowing! I think the most I've done in a short period was about 3ml in 3 hours @24mg when I was mixing juices to "fix" a heavy throat hit. I kept sampling to get the flavor down until my head was pounding!

mafig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
malaysia
vaping as much as i want to..but still only 1/2-1 ml per day..but i do waste a bit..filling the cartos by syringe,tends to overfilled..hahah..soon i will purchase a new e-cig as i find the 510T ok but needs to recharge batteries quite often..currently i have 3 batteries on the go..my next purchase will be at least 1000mAh power e-cig

jacktan12

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Malaysia
me usually 1 to 2 ml / day....12mg & 18mg
last maximum record 21/6 midnite, 5ml 12mg within 3 hours and use up 1000mah :blink:
equipment, Ego-T LR type B

I was at office doing back office work. Never vape like this since i started vaping. Only happens on rare occasions.

Alvin, I remember during one of our late night mamak sessions, you filled up your tank about 3 times within about 3 hours. That's another record for you.

Me.....Max ever was 3 fills of the tank, that's about 15ml (during a very stressful day of meetings). Normally, about one tank of 5ml on the GG.

mafig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
malaysia
Alvin, I remember during one of our late night mamak sessions, you filled up your tank about 3 times within about 3 hours. That's another record for you.

Me.....Max ever was 3 fills of the tank, that's about 15ml (during a very stressful day of meetings). Normally, about one tank of 5ml on the GG.

wow no wonder U get to vape so much...i am retiree,no stress and only indulge in games at facebook(be4 e-cig,i would smoked and created alot of mess/smell & toxics harm with my analogs) and during my mahjong session with relatives(be4 i even knew about e-cig)..i am the only smoker and usually have to adjourned to smoke at the balcony...now i vape during the game and no more interruption and knowing i am not harming others with my vape-smoke..i am so please with my e-cig..a wonderful gadget i cant do without..happy vapingggggggggggggggg guys & dolls!

Alvin Lim

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

omg! i'm not even realise about that.

So, it proves that vaping is even more often compare to real cigarette if you like your equipment & flavour.

jacktan12

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Malaysia
wow no wonder U get to vape so much...i am retiree,no stress and only indulge in games at facebook(be4 e-cig,i would smoked and created alot of mess/smell & toxics harm with my analogs) and during my mahjong session with relatives(be4 i even knew about e-cig)..i am the only smoker and usually have to adjourned to smoke at the balcony...now i vape during the game and no more interruption and knowing i am not harming others with my vape-smoke..i am so please with my e-cig..a wonderful gadget i cant do without..happy vapingggggggggggggggg guys & dolls!

Glad you're enjoying the vaping lifestyle. You're gonna be wanting to buy a proper mod next...haha

The best flavor comes from a good mod, with a good combination of atomizer/cartomizer and battery. If you've got a VV mod, it's even easier to find the right combination. However, nothing beats a high quality atomizer/cartomizer. Without a good atty or carto, the best VV mod still won't give the best results.

Last edited:

joeyazzz

Mar 28, 2011
M.A
i dont even know. i went to my buddy had a party with drinks and close to everyone had a pv. that was like 30 people i counted and we cleared a order of e liquid that was close or exactly 200 ml of e liquid (25 bottles 24 mg)) in the 8 hour 12-7 , it was outside and i spent the most of the time talking to people and eating food. best pv party ever. i think i vaped till my new silver bullet battery ran out of charge so about 12 ml?

Last edited:

zaff

Jun 21, 2011
Malaysia
Greeting guys, new vaper here.

I'm free from analog for 3 weeks now, using 510 & like to attach it with clearo so far but also want to try others too (but hard to get). I guess, I vape around 3ml +- a day since a bottle of 10 ml last me for 3 days. Still a lot to learn about ecig & looking forward to get know fellow Malaysian vapers in here. :)

jacktan12

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Malaysia
Greeting guys, new vaper here.

I'm free from analog for 3 weeks now, using 510 & like to attach it with clearo so far but also want to try others too (but hard to get). I guess, I vape around 3ml +- a day since a bottle of 10 ml last me for 3 days. Still a lot to learn about ecig & looking forward to get know fellow Malaysian vapers in here. :)

Congrats on your switch to vaping. Let me be the first to welcome you to the Malaysian section of ECF. Lots of people here who will happily help you if you have any questions or need some advice. Feel free to ask and keep on vaping.

zaff

Jun 21, 2011
Malaysia
Congrats on your switch to vaping. Let me be the first to welcome you to the Malaysian section of ECF. Lots of people here who will happily help you if you have any questions or need some advice. Feel free to ask and keep on vaping.

Thanks & nice to meet you jacktan12, i'm appreciate it :) Malaysia topic is a quiet bit slow right? I guess we're still not got many vapers yet or everybody is busy vaping hehe.

vikings

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Malaysia
Thanks & nice to meet you jacktan12, i'm appreciate it :) Malaysia topic is a quiet bit slow right? I guess we're still not got many vapers yet or everybody is busy vaping hehe.

Welcome to ECF and vaping zaff! Turning to ecigs is one of the best decisions you can make :)

Gosh...now I feel bad! A month ago I got a 60ml bottle of Organic Cake Batter from Vaperite, loved it so much that after about 6 days it was gone! When I realized it I was embarrassed so decided not to order that particular juice again.:)

I know the feeling....I did the same thing with a 60ml bottle of their organic VR4. It's so good I'm sometimes tempted to drink it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread