how many mod set up do you carry a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anendeloflorien

Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
College Station, TX
I've got two setups I usually have on me. My kanger protank 3 for when I'm moving around or driving and when I'm at my desk working or at home with the wife I've got my dripper. If you've got a couple different juices you like and have a preferred tank I'd say buy a few of em and keep the extras loaded up for when you want a change. Get a good mod with replaceable batteries then all you have to carry is your tanks, one mod, and an extra battery or two (depending on how much you vape).

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Going out for an hour or so: one.

Going out all day: Two or more likely three.

I don't like vaping the same flavor all day, so I'd much prefer to carry several complete setups that I can just switch between as opposed to just one mod with spare batteries, extra juice or different tanks. I don't want to be playing with my gear if I'm out and about.

BoomerFZ1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2014
Pittsburgh, Pa
I usually only tote along my eLeaf iStick and either a Nautilus Mini or Kanger Genitank depending on what I want to vape during the day. At home I keep my rebuildables (Erlkonigin, Squape and Fogger), extra Genitanks (got 2 megas and a mini) and three additional box mods (Hana clone, MVP and IPV Mini) geared up with different juices for vaping whilst I'm chillin' about the house. I think once I get a my Kayfun or maybe a new Erlkonigin clone with aluminum tank, I'll switch to my IPV Mini and one of those for my out-and-about vape.

Piak

Verified Member
Sep 9, 2014
Saturn
I carry at least 2 with me, usually a box mod (hana dna30) and a provari mini, and usually at least 2 tanks and/or drippers.

The box mod usually stays in the car because it sits upright with my drippers without leaking, and I carry my provari with me wherever I go. I usually toggle between 2 of my favourite flavours and if I have a third flavour it is usually a new juice I am trying out, or something I don't hate too much but am not willing to flush down the drain.

I never put a juice in a tank that I don't know I absolutely love =D in my experience I usually end up draining it out.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
When I go to work I bring a mechanical mod, two or three extra 18350 batteries, and two or three atomizers (KFLs or Spheroids). I wrap the atomizers in paper towels to catch any leaks and to protect them. Sometimes I take a bottle of juice if it's likely that I'll need to refill during the day. I throw everything in a pocket in my backpack except for my mod and an atomizer that I keep in my pocket for my commute and then on my desk hidden behind a coffee cup or laying on a paper towel next to my keyboard during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread